Search results

1. B

Vintage West Bend 580 engine

Wow- a Great West bend Build!! R u interested in selling it. It would a great fit on a Frijole MB i am bullding. Thanks, Bill billackerman8080@gmail.com
  2. B

Rawtone, any chance you can make a Frijole roller? Youre my last hope- lol. Thanks, Bill...

Rawtone, any chance you can make a Frijole roller? Youre my last hope- lol. Thanks, Bill billackerman8080@gmail.com
  3. B

Cat 250X For Sale

Nice- pics of the pull start side of bike and current pic of drive side of bike please. I live in neighboring NW Florida. Brakes??
  4. B

Collection for sale: Bonanza - Fox - Manco

Like the Fox! PM (bill1) me when you can. Thanks, Bill
  5. B

Wanted- Frijole MB seat

Thanks!
  6. B

Hi Joel. Not sure if you are still into mini bikes but wanted to reach out and ask if you can...

Hi Joel. Not sure if you are still into mini bikes but wanted to reach out and ask if you can refer me to a OldMiniBikes member where i can buy a Frijole MB seat- doesn't have to be NOS. And perhaps a lead on 3hp Briggs or similar engine. As you know the frame is very small. Anyway I bought your...
  7. B

Wanted- Frijole MB seat

Looking for a Frijole style mini bike seat to complete my build. Hopefully there is one out there at a fair price...lol. Live in Florida if that matters. Thanks, All. Bill
  8. B

Taco Frijole for sale(copy frame)

Just checked in OldMiniBikes after a few months off the site and its a JW build MB. Looks Great- How does the engine perform? Tempting buy.
  9. B

Wtb, taco frijole frame

Try taco Joe. The new frames are out for the Frijole. Look at Go-Kart USA- you can purchase frame or all the pieces to make it a full roller. No more problems with rust. Hope this helps-
  10. B

TACO 55 with Hot Sauce

Thanks Everyone for looking- TACO is SOLD. Bill
  11. B

TACO 55 with Hot Sauce

Better pics-
  12. pic51

pic51

13. pic41

pic41

14. pic3

pic3

15. photo38

photo38

16. Pic11

Pic11

17. B

TACO 55 with Hot Sauce

Shipping available! Last price change - $1,200!!! A beautiful collectors MB. Bill 510-219-1515 or pm me with your questions.
  18. B

TACO 55 with Hot Sauce

Update- TAKE A LOOK _ TACO LOVERS- Lowered price $1,300!!! New West bend 820 is a show piece and frame in great condition with thicker tubing than the original that won't snap or bend- Doodle Bug Dave bought from Joel Wey. This MB is hot! You won't be disappointed with one! Ready to go-...
  19. photo37

photo37

20. photo36

photo36