Search results

1. R

Replacement brake shoes

Here's a quick note for anyone with the Baja Warrior/Heat bikes: Honda part number 06430-GBJ-J10 are a perfect replacement for the stock Baja brake shoes. It is a kit with both shoes and two springs. Ran me $20 at the local dealer, and they have a lot more stopping power than the originals ever...
  2. R

karting shops in northern NY?

Does anybody know of a go kart shop anywhere in upstate NY? Anywhere from the Albany area on north, as far west as Syracuse(I travel this area pretty often). There used to be a scooter/go kart shop in lake george but they had a pretty limited selection of actual karting parts(lots of chinese...
  3. R

Front brake on a warrior?

Wondering if anybody has found a way to add a front brake to the warrior/heat bikes. With all my tinkering and the 11hp Briggs in there, the top speed is well past what that little drum in the back was designed for, and slowing down from speed takes a lot longer than I'd like. Maybe I'm spoiled...
  4. R

WTB: 1" bore TAV 30

Looking for a complete torq-a-verter kit for a 1" bore motor and 10T sprocket. Buy outright, or trade/partially for a used 6.5 clone, good running order with working AC output.
  5. R

Max safe RPM?

Wondering if anybody has experience on what the actual maximum RPM for a 2008 Briggs 1450(11hp, 305cc) is. The manual says 3600, but that's the middle slot on the governor(from my calculations the highest governor setting is turning about 4700 RPM), so I can only assume that's the maximum...
  6. R

My 11hp Warrior conversion (56k warning)

Hi all...been lurking here for a while and found a lot of good information here as I embarked on my project to update my Baja Warrior minibike. Figured now that it's all done, I would share the final result and how I went about stuffing a 14.5 Briggs INKEK into the Warrior's frame. Hold on, this...