Search results

1. 67lilindian

Trying to recollect a chopper we had......

I've looked around and can't find anything on a chopper mini bike as I remember it. It was early 70s. It was typical easyrider in your face red/white/blue.....I don't remember the scheme. I do know there was metalflake in the seat. There was no rear suspension or seat shocks. I think the...
  2. 67lilindian

The mini bike that brought me here....

I don't believe I ever posted pictures of my survivor lil indian model 400. Bought from original owner almost 25 years ago. Brought it home, did a tune up and rode it for a couple years and parked it. Got it out yesterday for the first time in a long time and took some pictures. All...
  3. 67lilindian

RobRon I just picked up.

I just picked up a Clinton A400 and left with some other items too.... Very original RobRon looks to be low hours with original tires.....I think! Trying to verify if engine is original. Sat for years but fully functional when parked. The engine does fire and the brakes work great. Going...
  4. 67lilindian

Just picked this up too.....

Hi, I went to purchase a Clinton A400 and left with a few more items...this being one of them. Seller owned this a long time and said original owner/builder indicated it was a Sears kit. There's obviously some manufactured parts along with the homemade bits so, his story makes sense. There...
  5. 67lilindian

Any ideas on this kart I just picked up.....?

Hi, I still do a little restoring though I haven't been in here in a while. Went to buy a Clinton A400 and left with this too... Nice, solid square tube frame with original wheels and tires. Any ideas on make, model, year, etc? Any information is appreciated. Joe
  6. 67lilindian

Any ideas on this 2 cycle I just got along with Clinton A400

Hi, I haven't been in here in a while but I still dabble around some. I just purchased a small collection and got this engine in the deal and am trying to determine what it is. No markings but an "M" on the carb. and a Repco flywheel. Cast aluminum housing and exhaust that exits through a...
  7. 67lilindian

New guy saying "Hello"...

Just wanted to post and say "Howdy". Been lurking for a while and figured I'd join to share in the minibike mayhem. I have a (duh) '67 Lil Indian 400 and also a '72 Montgomery Wards T555. And would love to find an original Tri-Sport like I grew up with. Coffee and donuts for everyone!