Search results

1. S

1963 Steen Timberline

Sold Thanks to all... Best Regards, Spudman :scooter:
  2. S

1963 Steen Timberline

Time to Go... I appreciate all of the thoughts... Once I decide to sell, I simply do it, as I said someone is going to get a deal, so here we go! I will disassemble for box/shipping and/or safely protect/store until pick-up (preferred method with unlimited storage time). $500 Bucks to...
  3. S

1963 Steen Timberline

Hey Jeep4Me, Whoa, that's a nice rig, I was admiring it the other day, if we did, I am not sure how we could get that done either... :scooter:
  4. S

1963 Steen Timberline

Thanks for all of the thoughts and positive comments... Business has picked up a little bit but once I've decided to sell, I keep going... So if you have a thought in mind, bring it on... I will listen :thumbsup:
  5. S

1963 Steen Timberline

Thanks Man :thumbsup:
  6. S

1963 Steen Timberline

I really hate to sell this gem :hammer: but my biz is slow and toys gotta go until something gives. It's a full roller and all it needs is your choice of power, meticulously massaged from a solid honest original. Professionally refinished body "basecoat/clearcoat, reupholstered seat and powder...
  7. S

Palmini Playboy Project

Thanks for the coments, still deciding on the engine. :thumbsup: Thanks Man :thumbsup: Here is a 1963 Cycle World test article I found on the web (tote goat land) stating the engine as a Continental 3hp, sure would like to find one, still looking...
  8. S

Palmini Playboy Project

Hey Swamper, Thanks, the engine is a little up in the air, the glass shroud poses a height and possible width problem, I am working on measurements and different motor possibilities. It originally had a Continental 3.5, I may have found a nice vintage 5HP Tecumseh that may do the trick on ebay...
  9. S

Palmini Playboy Project

Steen Timberline Roller We have a roller... :scooter:
  10. S

Palmini Playboy Project

SN :thumbsup: More Shots... Coming along again but can't make it a roller yet, need some new shocks and I have a problem with a rear wheel brg and need to figure how to get the brg out and find another to replace, I hope that can be done? Anyway, onto the photo's... Spudman Over and Out
  11. S

Palmini Playboy Project

Hey SuperNova, The rear also has the same type of brake, it does seem they thought about this one... my jaw dropped when I saw all of the aluminum Palmini stuff but I had no idea what it was until injuntom identified it for me. It was a VERY complete roller, I have had it for quite a few...
  12. S

Palmini Playboy Project

Thanks Moving along, had the outlaws for a week, got some time today and got the front fork brake and wheel assembled... now I have half a roller :wink: should be hanging the rear soon...
  13. S

Palmini Playboy Project

Thanks a Bunch for all of the comments, I am excited about moving it along and will continue to share... I have the swing, jack shaft (pretty simple) & lower forks back together. I have new mounted bearings on the way, still doing some cleaning and should be hanging stuff on the frame soon...
  14. S

Palmini Playboy Project

supernova, It is very simple, I will let you know how it shifts soon :wink: More pictures below... I have most of the stuff cleaned up and need a few brgs etc. Once I have those, I will start assembly and pic a motor... I got the body/frame down off the shelf and took some shots to...
  15. S

Palmini Playboy Project

BL, That's exactly what I said when I saw it, had it a few years now and time to crack the whip and get it done...:thumbsup: Making some progress and should be starting the re-assembly soon, time permitting... Here is the swing arm after I had it hot washed... I will be giving updates as I...
  16. S

Palmini Playboy Project

Wow, Thank You, now I have a name for my personal mystery bike :punk: I assume it was worth saving :biggrin: What time period?
  17. S

Palmini Playboy Project

Hello, I have been lurking for awhile and enjoying everyone's fun, so I thought I would share a current project. I am also hoping that someone can help me identify this mini and/or have any other info as have never seen another like it... I will need some opinions on power/engine. :smile...