Search results

1. M

is this all i need?

i am puting a header, air cleaner,no governor,18lb valve springs,billet rod,flat top piston, billet flywheel on my clone . Do i need a high grade bolt kit and chromoly push rods like AGK has on there doodlebug clone?:shrug:
  2. M

flat top piston

do you have to have a longer rod for a flat top piston ?:shrug:
  3. M

too loud of exhaust??

is the rlv muffler much louder than a usual ace hardware one?
  4. M

shipping prices????!!!!!

do you guys think that nr racings shipping is over priced??? i bought the air filter (k&n style) and velocity stack for $24 and i had a $10 shipping fee to traverse city michigan??? seems like a lot to me
  5. M

carb

does anyone know how many mm a stock clone or honda gx200 carb is.
  6. M

pop!!

my engine has been making a odd noise as you rev up. its a little ping. it only does it at a certain point.:confused:
  7. M

billet rod

do real honda piston rods have to be replaced also or is that just for the clones???:shrug:
  8. M

air filter

i was looking at the air filters and adapter\velocity stack on nr racing and i wasnt sure if the breather hose needs to be relocated somewhere???:shrug:
  9. M

BETTER tires

what type of higher psi tires do you recommend getting?.. i was thinking turf savers for my db30??
  10. M

billet rod???

what is a billet rod ... is it the piston rod?
  11. M

clone speed

so i want a header ,airfilter,18lb valve springs,no governor,billet aluminum flywheel and billet rod... im not sure how fast that will have me going???any answers welcome:2guns:
  12. M

do you really need flywheel or just the billet rod?

so i have taken out the governer on my clone and i was wondering if you really need the flywheel or just:shrug: the billet rod?