Search results

1. W

BoZo Mark 350

Bozo Mark 350, 1972 original, runs good. $750.00 firm. Albany, New York area. PM me for phone number and conversations or more pictures. Thanks.
  2. W

BoZo 350, all original to me

BoZo Mark 350. Picked it up yesterday. Runs, looks all original except for fuel line and left hand grip. Tecumseh 5hp H50 68252H, tires read Schenuit, Baltimore MD. I have never seen one with the fuel tank mounted behind the seat like this one is. And the seat, two tone, orange and white...
  3. W

Limitations?

I'm new to posting but not the site. I was interested in a bike in the classified section but could not pm the seller or even post an interest in the bike because I did not have enough posts. Do I really have to post a certain number of "nice bike" before I can participate? I will, I just...
  4. W

Broncco TX 6 question

New to posting, sorry if I'm in the wrong section. I have a 1970 Broncco TX6 and I was wondering did it come from the factory with a wood seat pan or has it been altered? It's in amazing shape otherwise but I just can't figure out the seat. Thanks for any help.