Search results

1. E

Modded 6.5 Clone

open to offers!
  2. E

Modded 6.5 Clone

6.5 Clone New clutch New gaskets 18 lb valve springs Affordable Go karts Fly wheel Affordable Go Karts connecting rod GX 390 Carb, UNI filter(not shown), and adapter 230$ Shipped. Located in Bel Air, MD
  3. E

Modified Baja Heat

Jackshaft sold.
  4. E

Modified Baja Heat

So far the frame and jackshaft have been spoken for Any interest in the motor?
  5. E

Modified Baja Heat

Sounds good. Now I need to find buyers for the other parts.
  6. E

Modified Baja Heat

I'll part out if I have buyers for everything.. Frame, wheels, tires, handle bars, seat, fenders, gas tank- 150$ Jackshaft with chains- 80$ Motor, 18lb valve springs, connecting rod, fly wheel, carb, clutch-250$ Also have all the stock stuff, carb, connecting rod, jackshaft, flywheel, valve...
  7. E

Modified Baja Heat

350$...
  8. E

Modified Baja Heat

New price: 400$
  9. E

Modified Baja Heat

any offers?
  10. E

Modified Baja Heat

I want to sell this as a whole. I will not part out.
  11. E

Modified Baja Heat

I don't have the time for this project anymore, plus I need the money for my other toys. I bought all the parts, installed them but never had the time to get it running and enjoy it so I'd rather sell it to someone who could use it. I'm located in Bel Air, MD 21014 and I'm asking 500$ All the...
  12. E

Baja Heat troubles after mods

fixed.. looks like the motor didn't like that 90# main jet
  13. E

Meaning the Dot on the Camshaft isn't in line with the Dot on the Crankshaft?
  14. E

im thinking its the main jet, because it idles fine but whenever I get on it, it pops and stutters and shoots flames out of the exhaust.
  15. E

Don't have a large breather.. and the vavle lash was set correctly.
  16. E

I might go back to the stock carb main jet.. today I tryed to drive it and it seemed to be worst then last time, as in I barely give it gas and it starts to sputter
  17. E

Thanks for all the help, I finally got it to idle and run fairly well. But now theres a new problem. I went for a test drive yesturday and tryed giving it full throttle and the motor would rev to a certain rpm, and then sputter (not reaching its full potential) any ideas? I was thinking...
  18. E

This is my first time posting on the forum. I'm having some trouble with my Baja heat after I did some engine mods. Recently I installed a Billet rod, aluminum fly wheel, 18# valve springs and a 90# main jet. My problem is that the motor won't start or stay running. Today I had the chance to...