Search results

1. B

420c Predator Engine

Yah i was thinking about a Mikuni. I just put one on my pitbike. I am trying to figure out what size i need though because i know the 420cc is a big motor so i need a big carb for it
  2. B

420c Predator Engine

Hey I am trying to find a upgrade carb for my 420c Predator Engine. I am wondering what kind of carb should i get for it?
  3. B

Clutch for a 16hp

I am having the hardest time find a chain clutch for my 16hp engine.. I am thinking about just getting a TC. I already have the pulley I just need the part that goes on the shaft because the series i got will not work on the 16hp engine.
  4. B

Pitbikes?

That isthe forum i am looking for.. Something like that.. Thanks i am going to join there also.
  5. B

Pitbikes?

Yeah I am already a member there:smile: O really, I was thinking about getting a Racing CDI because they are not real expensive.. Do they really do anything? Also what kind did you
  6. B

Clutch for a 16hp

I am going to look into a Tav2, Because i think the torque converter i had was just too old and rusty it did not wont to work properly.. I am also going to look for a Noram and Hillard clutch because i think those can handle it.
  7. B

Clutch for a 16hp

I will search for those clutches i will also think about getting a Torque converter, I already have one but i am not sure what series it is.
  8. B

Clutch for a 16hp

Oh, Yeah I just need to find a clutch because everything is ready just need the clutch... What are some kinds i can look for to fit the 16hp?
  9. B

Clutch for a 16hp

Yeah I had a torque converter but did not really care for it.. Probably was not on properly but i am trying to go with chain drive..
  10. B

Clutch for a 16hp

Hey I am trying to find a good clutch to get for my 16hp Engine. I am trying to find a clutch that will be able to handle all the power.. What are some good brands to look for and get?
  11. B

Pitbikes?

Looks good, Yah i am not going to be doing any jumps really just riding on trails and in the dirt. I just want to make my motor more powerful and faster..
  12. B

Pitbikes?

Yeah it is trick out already kind of but i just want to add a pipe and a few more modifications to the engine to get more power and speed. It does run good and dirt and the street and it a nice little bike. I am not really worried about the frame snapping sense it China made because i have a...
  13. B

Pitbikes?

Here are some pictures of my bike.. That is what i am talking about
  14. B

Wanting to buy a 16hp Engine

I like your kart "Yoop" But I do not wont to use a Torque converter, I rather have it chain drive. I already had a torque convert on there and the belts kept messing up so i rather just go straight chain n clutch
  15. B

It is going on a Murray Kart the frame will be fine because my friend has a welder. So what is a good brand to search for on eBay? What kind should I get because I want to get the full power out of the engine
  16. B

Pitbikes?

Yah I got one of those 125 cc potholes with suspension, I will post some pictures later today
  17. B

Dam that clutch is pricey.. I am trying to spend about 100 or less for a clutch
  18. B

Can anyone link me to one that i should get so i can get a idea of what kind of clutch i need..
  19. B

Pitbikes?

Hey I am trying to find a Forum that deals with Pit Bikes.. I know on here mostly everyone has a minibike.. Is there any good forums out there that people know that deal with Pit bikes? Unless they deal with them here also. Because I just got one and i am trying to modify it but need suggestions...
  20. B

I just bought the HF engine from my Local HF store and used the 20% coupon on the 420cc it came out to be 297.99 witch was not bad. So now i am trying to find a clutch big enough to fit it because i see the shaft is way bigger then the 6.5hp HF clone.. Whats a good clutch to get for it?