Search results

1. bigdaddyal77

I'm interested in your Dune Cat pleasesend me pictures to bigdaddyal77@hotmail.com along with price

I'm interested in your Dune Cat pleasesend me pictures to bigdaddyal77@hotmail.com along with price
  2. bigdaddyal77

HPE Muskin "Dunecat" !

I have a pdf of the stickers that I made on a computer. Let me know an email address and I will send you a copy. bigdaddyal77@hotmail.com The brake hub is not connected to the shaft. If you look close you will find it is connected to the sprocket which is connected to the hub of the...
  3. bigdaddyal77

dune cat or go joe near ky?

Try Northern Tool they should have what you need.
  4. bigdaddyal77

How much and can you email some pictures. I think I'm interested bigdaddyal77@hotmail.com
  5. bigdaddyal77

HPE Muskin "Dunecat" !

I got the tires and rims from Northern Tool along with 90% of the other stuff. The differential is awesome for $99.00 couldn't imagine trying to turn with out it. I bought the clutch from TC2 Replaces Comet TAV2 30-75 218353A Torq-A-Verter cost 200.00 but was well worth the money. The Motor came...
  6. bigdaddyal77

HPE Muskin "Dunecat" !

James all of the PDF's were intended to be printed on 8 1/2 X 11 sheets. The only exception is the side emblems. Check the box fit to 1 sheet X 1 sheet box when printing those, it will scale them up slightly. Personally I would print them on regular paper then, cut out, then place them against...
  7. bigdaddyal77

HPE Muskin "Dunecat" !

As far as tire size goes?? it depends on what motor you originally had. If you had the 5 hp motor they were 22X11-8 on back the front tires were 18X8.5-8 ribs. Check out our rebuild it may give you some insight into what you are undertaking. https://sites.google.com/site/thedunecat/
  8. bigdaddyal77

HPE Muskin "Dunecat" !

I have made a complete set of stickers. I will be glad to send you the files but you will have to get them printed from a sign/sticker shop vinyl works the best. Send me your email with Dune Cat as the subject line. bigdaddyal77@hotmail.com
  9. bigdaddyal77

HPE Muskin Dune Cat

This is the chronicle of our Dune Cat restoration school project please read all 4 post. I also have PDF files setup for the emblems if you need them email me and I will send you a copy. Put Dune Cat or Logos in the subject line so I will not delete by accident. bigdaddyal77@hotmail.com...
  10. bigdaddyal77

HPE Muskin "Dunecat" !

DrewDay mean looking machine there I love the fiberglass bodies. I beat that thing is a !@@$!#$ to drive how do you keep it from bringing the front wheel up?
  11. bigdaddyal77

HPE Muskin "Dunecat" !

I bought mine from Northern Tool but have found them all over Ebay is the cheapest by far.
  12. bigdaddyal77

Homemade Dune Cat Logo's

Okay guys it is finally done. We have finished the restoration you can read about it on my blog it details the history of this project plus one more project. babyd and I plus some others worked our tales off on this and wanted to share. Dune Cat Restoration/School Project: Early History
  13. bigdaddyal77

Check out our Dune Cat restoration project. It was an awesome build feel free to contact me for information on this build. Dune Cat Restoration/School Project: Early History
  14. bigdaddyal77

HPE Muskin "Dunecat" !

Check out our blog on our Dune Cat restoration. Be sure to read all 4 parts it also shows our progress through the restoration plus look at the kids I got involved. Dune Cat Restoration/School Project: Early History
  15. bigdaddyal77

Ruppster

I know this isn't a Ruppster but check out our Dune Cat restoration Be sure to read all 4 parts Dune Cat Restoration/School Project: Early History
  16. bigdaddyal77

Looking for fiberglass dune buggy kart

Check out my blog on our Dune Cat restoration project. Dune Cat Restoration/School Project: Early History
  17. Dune Cat

Dune Cat

18. Dune Cat

Dune Cat

19. Dune Cat

Dune Cat

20. Dune Cat

Dune Cat