Search results

1. oldminisam

1971 Rupp Ruppster

Do you still have the Rupp Ruppster for sale? I have a couple of them that I'm thinking about restoring. Would love to see some pictures of yours or possibly purchasing it if it is still available.
  2. oldminisam

Gas Tank - Tecumseh H35 Engine

Color = "White" Cap Location = "Center" Tank Seam = "Vertical"
  3. oldminisam

Gas Tank - Tecumseh H35 Engine

Looking for a gas tank and brackets for an early 1970's Tecumseh H35 (3.5 HP) Engine.
  4. oldminisam

Early 70's JCPenney Mini-Chopper

Thanks everyone for providing the information and pictures. My cousin had one of these when we were kids. If anyone happens to come across one of these let me know as I would love to add one to my collection.
  5. oldminisam

That's what I'm looking for. I didn't realize they were called a "Duster". Do have any information you can tell me about them? By the way, yours looks sweet! Let me know if you ever want to sell it.
  6. oldminisam

Looking for an early 1970's JCPenney's Mini-Chopper. They had a 3.5 or 4.0 H.P. Tecumseh engine and were "purple" in color.
  7. oldminisam

WANTED: Tecumseh H35 Engine

I’m wanting to restore an early 1970’s Rupp “Mini” Go-Joe to it’s original condition for my grandson. According to the research I’ve done, it came with a Tecumseh H35 engine. I believe it was a 3.5 HP, 5/8” Horizontal Shaft, Float Bowl Carburetor, w/the Exhaust coming out of the carburetor...