Search results

1. fenderbassfan

Predator Carb O-Ring. Where'd it come from?

Ok, the carb is all cleaned up and ready to go back on, but where did this little black O-ring come from?
  2. fenderbassfan

Predator Carb O-Ring?

I took my carb apart and cleaned it. I think the little black O-ring rubber gasket went inside the fuel cut-off by I'm not sure. Also, how do you get the emulsion tube out?
  3. fenderbassfan

3.5 HP Difficult Starting

Every B&S Engine I've ever had starts easy, needs almost zero maintenance, and can sit for years and still work fine so I don't know why this one that I bought new and is hooked up to a small compressor, and only has like 10 hrs. on it is still hard to start even after taken in to have a tune-up...
  4. fenderbassfan

Solution To New Band Brake Squeaks Loudly

I just replaced the band brake and the drum thingy that it squeezes to stop the kart. Every part is correct and is installed correctly (band seems to almost touch the drum but the kart moves freely and there is hardly any play at all in the brake pedal but it seems it's adjusted as loose as it...
  5. fenderbassfan

Light Connecting For Yerfdog 3203

So I remedied the issue of tiny front tires (Azusa Tri-Star 8" Rims and Honda Mini-Trail 50 Tires), but now put lights on it and don't know how to connect it and run them the way I want. I bought two small 12 volt batteries and want to connect each light to it's own battery and connect a switch...
  6. fenderbassfan

Yerf-Dog 3203 Bigger Wheels?

So I put ATV tires on my son's Yerf-dog and the front still sits much lower than the rear and I'm afraid it will high center way too easily. I'd like to put 7 or 8" wheels and tires on the front instead of the stock 6's but much higher and wider will rub on the frame in a tight turn. Will these...
  7. fenderbassfan

New Wheels and tires for Yerf-Dog 3203?

I got some ATV tires to replace the turf tires that came on the Yerf-Dog 3203 and would like to keep the turf tires and old rims to drive around all our Gated Community Green Belts. Does anyone know some good wheel replacements (preferably light Aluminum ones) because I'm adding lights and a...