Search results

1. slywilliez

Rare Italy mini Marcellino 1968

Up for sale is a super rare mini marcellino. I have only seen a few of these before in the states. This one was imported through a Florida dealer and bought it from the original owners wife. It is a late 1968/1969 series 2 model! This is the only one I have seen with front suspension forks and...
  2. slywilliez

Arctic cat climber exhaust

Looking for an Arctic cat climber exhaust. I have parts to trade or cash. Let know what you have.
  3. slywilliez

Heald Bronco VT-8 FS Ohio

Heald Bronco VT-8 for sale, great survivor bike. Runs great with new carb but I still have the original. Needs the rear chain installed and new TC belt that is coming in the mail. Would like to keep it but running out of room. 1100 obo, northeast Ohio!
  4. slywilliez

Taco St100 F85 front fender

I am looking for a Taco ST100 / F85 front fender. Picture is for reference.
  5. slywilliez

WTB MTD ss400 plastic gas tank

Looking for the plastic tank used on the MTD ss400.
  6. slywilliez

Bonanza Mx gas tank

I am looking for a Bonanza MX gas tank shell. Let me know what you have.
  7. slywilliez

FS Anderson nos foot pegs

Up for sale is a set of nos Anderson’s foot pegs. These were optional on Flexo’s and Go Kart cycle. 100 shipped.
  8. slywilliez

WTB bonanza hodaka chopper exhaust

Looking to buy an original or aftermarket Bonanza hodaka exhaust.
  9. slywilliez

WTB 5” front wheel

Look for 2 5” steel rims like this. They were used on go kart, dart cycles and those minis. Let me know what you have. Only need the wheel halves.
  10. slywilliez

WTB original Bonanza brochure

Looking for this Bonanza Mx brochure. Let me know what you have. Thanks
  11. slywilliez

Wanted h50 billet rod

I am look for a h50 Tecumseh Motorsport big block billet rod.
  12. slywilliez

Wanted Tecumseh H50 crank

Looking for a Tecumseh H50 bearing crank. Let me know what you have. Thanks
  13. slywilliez

Wanted: Bonanza MB/MX frame

Looking for a MB/MX bonanza frame. These are the 7/8 frames. I would really like to find a tall jack shaft frame. Let me know what you have. Thanks
  14. slywilliez

WTB JL Powell clutch cover

Looking for a Powell JL clutch cover. Let me know if you got one.
  15. slywilliez

WANTED CT70 tire

I am looking an original 4x10 Nitto tire that is correct for the Honda Ct70. I need the tire to be in really good shape with not cracks. Let me know if you can help me out. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk
  16. slywilliez

WTB "Mickey bike" project wanted

I am looking for another " Mickey Bike" project. I am looking for an original bike. Let me know what you have. I have cash a lot to trade too! Thanks
  17. slywilliez

Wanted: Speedway number plate

Hey Guys I need some help finding a Speedway number plate for my 1971 Speedway silver shadow. I have cash and awesome things for trade. Please let me know what you have. Thank :scooter:
  18. slywilliez

Wanted Bonanza Fork boots

I am finishing up a bonanza restoration and i am in great need of one or a pair of really nice fork boots. I am interested in bonanza ones or the ones that Strickly Hodaka made.
  19. slywilliez

Bonanza scrub foot brake lever

I am looking for a Bonanza scub foot brake lever. I need the version that is on the right side of the frame.
  20. slywilliez

Wanted: Go kart cycle

I am looking for a GO Kart cycle. I would be interested in a roller or a complete one. I have Cash and kool stuff to trade as well.