Search results

1. M

What is it ? (go-kart)

If anyone can help me with any clues on what this go kart is that would be a huge help! I believe the right hand side motor mount is the correct one that should be on both sides.
  2. M

fox thunderbolt

i have a fox thunderbolt, with the 3.00 x14 knobby motocross tires 5 horse tec runs missing gas tank p.o. painted the entire bike with spraypaint. needs work on secondary clutch and jackshaft. would like to trade for a fat tire atv style old school mini. need not have motor, but if it does thats...
  3. M

gilson or allis chalmers

hello, looking for a clutch cover for a gilson minibike, or allis chalmers or the wards 323 that looks like gilson or allis. also would be interested in a complete bike. thank you. 320 309 7407
  4. M

think it is a fox.

sorry guys, im computer, phone challenged. this is what i think a fox has 3.00 x14" tires chrome fenders front and rear. i think a tec hs40 with comet clutchs. tires also say cheng shin motocross on them. under all that paint, looks to be orange. i was thinking fox thunderbolt but not sure...
  5. M

fox conder ?

i have a fox minibike. sorry i dont own a camera! some one painted it blue, but i scraped away some paint and it appears to be orange. also it has a hs 40 engine and spoked wheels. the serail # appears to be b-022703. can any one tell me what year the spoke wheel foxs were made? i thought maybe...
  6. M

new guy! motofast

hello new guy here, cool site. any one have any info on snowco three wheelers? any help would be great such as models what years they wre built. thank you