Search results

1. Dan-O Z50

Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2016

Yeah, I can't remember the last time I logged into Planet Minis, I'm guessing the last time Davmo built a bike. Hell I probably haven't logged in here for a year. I just don't seem to have the time for forums anymore. It's mostly about taking care of my granddaughter these days. The only reason...
  2. Dan-O Z50

Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2016

Razzo, I know who you are. You're the guy that turned me on to this great event years ago which I'm still trying to make for the first time. You're a wonderful minibike enthusiast who has been a tremendous supporter of this and other events like the upcoming one in Portland Indiana, as well as...
  3. Dan-O Z50

Winber 2015

Freaking winter is never going to end. You guys will be lucky not to be dealing with frozen tundra this year. That being said my wife has a trip out to Colorado planned for around July 4th. She's self employed and could never pull those two events off, but I'm still considering going by myself...
  4. Dan-O Z50

Windber 2014

So I knew going in I was going to take some crap for my post. But these 2 were funny and appreciated. You're both right.....however.....Hent I didn't list my reasons for not going to Windber except for this year. What if I were disabled? How would you feel about your comment then...
  5. Dan-O Z50

Windber 2014

I found out about Windber in a side section of the Planet Mini's forum called Mini Bike Events about 5 years ago from one of our shared members Mike Razzo which is also how I found this site. I have been wanting to go to this event ever since, but haven't ever been able to pull it off for...
  6. Dan-O Z50

Hot Rod Unlimited's mini bike show

I came across this video and thought you guys would enjoy it. Mini Bike Mayhem! Taco Mini Bikes Custom HOT ROD Bike! HOT ROD Unlimited Ep. 46 - YouTube
  7. Dan-O Z50

Whats your weather doing???

Yesterday brought us 11.5 inches of snow, today brings us a high temp of -13 with wind chills of -30 to -50. It's a stay inside kind of day.
  8. Dan-O Z50

Bicycle powered tree house elevator

I wish the video showed him getting off the bike and climbing into the tree house, that's got to be a bit tricky.
  9. Dan-O Z50

Electric Smoker

I built my smoker out of a terra cotta planter and a Weber grill top. I use a Rival indoor grill as my heat source with a pie tin sitting right on top of the heating element for the wood chips. There is a second grill rack that I use to place hot water on to keep the meat moist. I do mostly...
  10. Dan-O Z50

Windber Minibike Reunion 2013

This bike has intrigued me since I first saw it. Glad to hear it evened up the fight with the Honda's. I wish I would have had a chance to race against it. Definitely next year, I'm going to make my wife book that week out! Keep the pictures and videos coming folks.
  11. Dan-O Z50

I'm betting it's sensory overload. If and when he does post, I wouldn't expect much more than a 12 year old's Facebook kind of post. Something like "dam awl deez mbs iza trip yo 4 reelz".:laugh:
  12. Dan-O Z50

The WTF picture thread

Let me take a wild swing at this........ Boobs?
  13. Dan-O Z50

Dammit, I'm officially out. Now in my own defense, I want to bring my wife with me and since we just got back from Hawaii, neither one of us could really justify the extra expenditure right now. My wife, and God love her she tried to tell me it was fine, but myself I just couldn't pull the...
  14. Dan-O Z50

Did it go anything like this? Something Bit Me - Forrest Gump - YouTube
  15. Dan-O Z50

Man that is so cool, kind of like an ideal engagement. I'm very happy for all of you. Myself I'm still kind of crunching numbers. My wife wants me to go because I've been talking about it for 3 years, but we'll just be getting back from Hawaii and I think I need to wait to see how much we spent...
  16. Dan-O Z50

Hot Laps & Hot Dogs - Brownsburg,IND

Is that seriously the entire track? I don't think I could get my bike out of first gear. If I were to make it out I would bring this.
  17. Dan-O Z50

What's Your Best Traffic Ticket?

I don't know if this funny or more of an indication of how oblivious I can be at times. I'm on my way to work one morning and running a little late so I'm going about 45 to 50 in a 40 zone heading North and to my West I see a cop sitting on a cross street. He can't have and doesn't have a gun on...
  18. Dan-O Z50

Buckeyes: The 2012/2013 World Tour

I'm going to Hawaii at the end of May if you want to get Buckeye a tan before he "heads" to Windber.
  19. Dan-O Z50

I'm thinking about doing a rental also, would you mind terribly if I asked about how much that cost? I'm still not sure if I'm going and trying to get my finances together. I really don't mind if you just tell me to call them and find out for myself, it's not anything you need to make public...