Search results

1. C

71 trisport 230 jlo 2 stroke trike for sale

Really would like to see this go to a good home. I beleive it to be a 71 allsport trisport with fat tire springer front end. Has the rare single cylinder jlo rockwell 230 2 stroke. Just needs someone who has a little more knowledge to take her home. Just recently rebuilt carb and have new...
  2. C

Tillotson 283 carb rebuild help

I installed the kit I ordered for my carb on my tri sport 230 jlo. I really need to send this to someone who can double check my work and tell me if I need any other parts replaced and to adjust it to factory settings as I cannot get her to run. It will pop and idle for 2 seconds and then just...
  3. C

Trisport 2 stroke jlo pullstart parts needed

I am not sure what is wore out???? The ratchets, the tiny slotted washers but it won't grab anymore???? Just rebuilt the carb and llokin for some parts to make her pull again...... It is a Rockwell 230 jlo.......any help woud be appreciated.
  4. C

Original 2 stroke jlo trisport for sale

message me if interested. 2 stroke 239 jlo in the springer front end tri sport. Runs......pretty good shape.........I will get some pics up. Taking offers.........not that many single cylinder 2 strokes out there:scooter::scooter: Ohio........here is a pic when I got...
  5. C

Any info on trisport utility trikes??

Had a friend looking at a Trisport 16hp tecumseh with independent rear suspension, double coil overs, hydraulic brake and a dump bed. I will get a pic later....and info on what it may be and its value?? Runs well. Where would the model numbers be on this unit to I.D it as well??
  6. C

No spark

No spark in my 230 jlo???? Checked coil.....seems to be magneto????? Where to start???????? Got it ripped apart now. I need a puller for flywheel???? Help.... where can you get that tool????
  7. C

Tillotson carb ??

Just got working on my allsport with the jlo 2 stroke motor. It has a Tillotson HL283A carb. Got it soaking as we speak. Also have tank off and soaking to clean rust out...threw a couple of nuts and bolts in there to stir it up. My ???is are there kits available for these or maybe just a...
  8. C

Just got me an allsport!!

Have not really looked to see what model????? Here it is Any ideas on what model it is??