Search results

1. minichopperlvr

evil kenevil mini

i bought this sight unseen earlier and will not see it for at least a month due to working out of town, and i cannot find any info in a mini bike like it, i was told it is a evil kenevil edition bike, at first i thought it was a trail 70 but its not and google images has nothing close.. i...
  2. minichopperlvr

project Feral Hog underway

the bike i found after looking and digging is a K G enterprises model 100, so i decided if it was born a chopper Make it a 60's chopper [/IMG] before rake and extention [/IMG] after raked 55 degree's exted 24"s 6" azusa tri star's [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] started the...
  3. minichopperlvr

briggs return tube

ok i did a stupid move i wasnt careful with the old brittle tube and i broke the return tube off my 5hp briggs carb. is this gonna cause any problems besides fuel trying to spray out? when the tank is not on it? because it broke flush at the botton of the carb
  4. minichopperlvr

mini chopper frame

i posted in the wrong area earlier.. but anyway i found a mini chopper frame earlier today and cant figure out what it is, the guy had had it for years and couldnt figure out what it was also, so any advice would be appriciated