Search results

1. J

hot wards t555

$1100 ...and no pictures? Seriously?
  2. J

What the heck kind of buggy did I just pick up???

I'm still stumped. Started buying parts for the project though.
  3. J

Cool buggy but...

What the heck brand is it. This is going to be my next project. I'll take it down for a pressure wash first to clean it up to see if I can find some tags, labels, etc. The ugly plate of thick metal on the back has to go to. It looks to be welded on by a blind man It has 5 lug 8" rims, which I...
  4. J

Anyway, this looks like a fun project...we'll see. I'm stumped on what kind it is.
  5. J

Here' a few more photos...
  6. J

Has anybody seen one like this? If so what kind of mini buggy is it? I couldn't find any tags or data plates any where, but the frame is square steel tubing. the wheels have 5 lugs. The body has 6 attachment points. The rear 1"solid axle has a center support bearing. It is without question is...
  7. J

Trike Decals.....

Montgomery Wards T555 Terrain Cycle Decals Here's some from my Ward T555...
  8. 000_3905

000_3905

T555 Decals
  9. 000_3904

000_3904

T555 Decals
  10. J

I'm finally copying the Montgomery Ward T555 Jack shaft assembly!!!!

The disc brake will be for the jack shaft,so I can stop both rear wheels with one good grake. The band brakes on each axle will still be there as turning brakes. I'm still trying to figure out how the hell you use the right turning brake and throttle at the same time....
  11. J

I'll be adding the adjustment tab. I'm not finished with it yet. Looks like I'll be adding a fourth bearing hanger to it too. Makes more sense to have it there to support the other side of the differential,than to not have it. I'll be adding a "Airheart" mechanical disc brake to it too. I'll...
  12. J

Wards T555 Jack shaft project....

The jack shaft assembly is coming along just fine. Here it is with the center piece welded in. Getting closer to looking like the one in the factory manual...
  13. Wards T555 Jack Shaft coming along

Wards T555 Jack Shaft coming along

So far so good......
  14. Wards T555 Jack Shaft coming along

Wards T555 Jack Shaft coming along

So far so good......
  15. J

70's Snowco Nomad in good ol SC

That looks really close to a Montgomery Wards T555 Terrain Cycle...
  16. Making a copy of the Wards T555 Jack shaft

Making a copy of the Wards T555 Jack shaft

Still a ways to go... I still need to add the horizontal piece,weld,blend,than finish.
  17. Making a copy of the Wards T555 Jack shaft

Still a ways to go... I still need to add the horizontal piece,weld,blend,than finish.
  18. Making a copy of the Wards T555 Jack shaft

19. J

I tried editing the picture code thingy "[img]" like 8 times,so it will show,but it won't...What am I doing wrong?