Search results

1. C

Spud guns, anyone got one?

Yes sir Mr.Tim, all goes well down here in Clear Lake. Ill get up there to your neck of the woods soon.
  2. C

1" pneumatic marble gun line fed - YouTube Heres a better vid of the gun in action. The line feed is very handy for quick shooting from a fixed location. I can fill the gun and then hit the quick connect and go portable if need be. This air gun sholders well and has good balance. :gun_bandana:
  3. C

Thats what mine uses, I removed the electric selonoid valve and installed a blow gun in the top of the valve cover. That way valve will open and dump the air down the barrel much faster making more muzzle energy. Its only a 1" valve so i only went with a 1" barrel to try to minimize the pressure...
  4. C

They can be very dangerous in the wrong hands. Seems like in most of the vids they could have benefited, even prevented the accident with a lil gun safety 101.
  5. C

I thought about shooting golf balls my self, but seems like they could bouce back at ya, I like shooting stuff. How far would they fly?
  6. C

Pneumatic 1" Marble Gun - YouTube I made this the other day, In this vid the marble shot smooth though the bottle, 1/2" plywood, and my fence. I have spud guns that use hair spray, but this new one is way more powerfull and kicks like heck.
  7. C

Mounting a Predator on my Road Bike?

Cool bike Pontiac 40! I have been looking at those 2 stroke set-ups as well. I have almost pulled the trigger on one of those kits. Only thing is im having a hard time finding info on the life span in hours for the 80cc kit. Heck my YZ-250 would go 50 hours and the piston and rings are done...
  8. C

Mounting a Predator on my Road Bike?

I think its a cool idea! But i want to use a 99cc pred. and a shift kit from sickbike part.com. I bet it would be very quite will some kind of muffler set-up. Make some kind of flarings to hide the motor. Then you could ride along with traffic at 40 while "fake peddling", bet that would freak em...
  9. C

What do you do for a living?

Procces tech for Dupont. Witch is sit on the procces board for 12 hours, make sure the plant don't go boom and make the news. Been in the plants for 10 years. Started off pulling wire as a helper, shaking my head at all the lazy opperators with there feet on the desk all day. Now with a bit of...
  10. C

North Texas Lakes Scooter Rally...minibikes welcome, maybe raced ;-)

I went last year and it was a blast!!! Circle track racing, where in that field? If it is, then proly not. That field is so rough you cant really get to any good speed with out geting bucked off your bike or break the frame. But drag racing and smoking all the scooters on the pavment was to...
  11. C

mig welding with generator

A 2000w generator will run lots of stuff, a 1200w microwave, hairdryers, various ligths, refrigeator,and lots of household stuff. But thats about it. Anything with a motor hooked to a load will draw 2 to 3 times the runing amps when swiched on and ramping up to normal runing speed. If a...
  12. C

predator mikuni probs..

When in the rpm range does the motor start to fall off? I run a black mamba cam in my clone on 26 pound springs. I have the same problem with the motor not pulling well after about 7000 rpms. My guess was it was running out of air. So i tried 1.3 ratio rocker arms. Did not seem to help me...
  13. C

Doodlebug with 6.5 clone build done

With that Carb., like 12ish. Read this, Project triple double is a test to find a dollar to horsepower ratio of a 200 cc OHV engine, specifically a Chinese made clone Grab a 22 mukuni for that bad boy, then it can breath way better. Mite hit 8k on your tac.
  14. C

6.5 clone help with race parts

Those should have been blurred out.
  15. C

Well Not to start a argument newoldstock. Iskeys stuff is very nice, i run his .270 blackmamba on 26 pounders and 1.3's. If my math is right that's .351 lift i'm running,witch is way more than I need on stock sized valves,and that's more than a legal F-200. My bike pull starts and idles well...
  16. C

Well If he has no buget and spends no effort on learning. They are karting engine builders that can happily ship him a race built clone, drop in and go.
  17. C

Yet another problem with gx200

If he is runing a stock head, it could be milled down to help the valve issues and bump up compression :scooter: I looked at my set up and I have about .25" of stud above the nuts... I know that did not sound right lol:scared:
  18. C

Are you sure the new valve are the same length as the stock ones? They do sell ones that are .25" longer at NR. Maybe they got them mixed up? I know it's a pain, but if you take one out, measure from the top of the keeper grove to bottom of the valve, compair it to the stock one.
  19. C

Lets see your modded out Doodlebugs.

Here's mine. Minibike, 0-40 in 5 seconds - YouTube
  20. C

That would be a big pain in the a**. Spend the 10 bucks for the right ones. If the valve train is not right,the motor will not live long at high rpm's.