Search results

1. B

Ruttman Spyder for sale

Selling my Ruttman Spyder, has a new Predator 6.5hp engine, new brake cable and brake band, new clutch, new chrome springs. This was my minibike when I was a kid. $750
  2. B

Looing for handle bar mounts for my Ruttman Spyder

I'm looking for the clamps for the handle bars that fit a Ruttman Spyder or Lil Indian mini bike, does anyone know where I can find a set of the OE style clamps?
  3. B

Ruttman Spyder mini bike

I didn't say I wanted to get rid of it, was just wondering if they were worth anything now. I plan on keeping it for a grandson someday, or granddaughter .........if my son ever has any kids.
  4. B

Ruttman Spyder mini bike

I probably have some somewhere but haven't looked for them in a long time, might have to break out some old photo albums and see if I can find any.
  5. B

Ruttman Spyder mini bike

I got the mini bike when I was about 8 or 9 years old, I'll be 50 in October and I kept it till my son could ride and then went thru everything and repainted and replaced any parts needed. My son used to ride it every chance he could, he loved it as much as I did when I was a kid. He outgrew it...
  6. B

Ruttman Spyder mini bike

I am the original owner of a 1970 ( approx) mini bike, I got it as a kid and my son rode it for a few years and he has outgrown it and I was wondering if they are really worth anything now. It has a replacement Briggs 5hp motor on it because when my father was tuning it up years ( decades) ago...