Search results

1. P

OldMiniBikes Warehouse order

COOL! :bowdown: I'm sorry for being a worried little :censure: Noob out... Newbie, newb, n00b or noob is a slang term for a novice or newcomer, or somebody inexperienced in any profession or activity. Contemporary use can particularly refer to a beginner or new user of OldMiniBikes, often concerning...
  2. P

No matter what, I understand the mistake was mine. :bowdown:
  3. P

I am not bad mouthing, I am just trying to stop the mistake I (Yes, I) made. I left a voice mail and sent an email last night to get the correction made. I even told them I OK the extra charge for the difference. They never called or emailed me back. Except to say they sent out my package. So I...
  4. P

OldMiniBikes Warehouse order.... THANK YOU! I am new here and needed some parts. I was recommended to use the OldMiniBikes warehouse. I must say, it is a nice website with great goodies! But the communication was just not there... I ordered some stuff and made the mistake on the throttle assembly. I wanted...
  5. P

K & S Minibike parts needed.

I am brand new to old minibikes and need some help finding parts. I have a K & S Hornet. I want to keep it rusty and original, but I want to replace the: Jackshaft Bearings Clutch Front sprocket Chain Throttle cable V-Belt I am also missing the brake system, fenders, guards, and...