Search results

1. V

GX440 Clones Are Here!

I don't know man, those go-kart guys really turn them hard. They turn the 440s 8500 on the stock 10-bolt block and when trying to find the limit, the block ate the sheets at 9200. Who knows what these new 460 blocks will take. I don't build them that aggressive so I cannot speak from...
  2. V

GX440 Clones Are Here!

The 69mm Stroker Cranks are In! They are weld & regrindable to at least 72mm Stroke for those crazy guys that need more! 69mm Stroker Crankshaft for GX340/GX390 & 420/440 Clones
  3. V

GX440 Clones Are Here!

Parsons racing sells a 500cc engine thats quite the beast. I would give him a call , I think his are capable of 8000rpm. -Geoff
  4. V

GX440 Clones Are Here!

Seems like we are on the same page :) The forged cranks will be 68mm stroke and available in about 2 months, the billet cranks will be 70mm stroke and are still 6 months out. The billet ones will have remoavble counter-weights .
  5. V

GX440 Clones Are Here!

Thanks for the order Shadowwalker! Boomstick, We have a shipment of 68mm Stroke crankshafts on the way to us now. The reasonably priced 500cc engines are a year or so out. Im working on the CNC program for the billet 70mm cranks, by the time I setup our machine itll be a few months out. -Geoff
  6. V

GX440 Clones Are Here!

1" , Exactly the same as a GX390
  7. V

GX440 Clones Are Here!

There are 2 versions, we have 1 version with a longer deck and another with a shorter deck and a shorter compression height with flat top piston. I think we will end up discontinuing the short deck version and keeping the long deck version once we have aftermarket pistons and long rods for...
  8. V

Any experience with Honda 440 clones ?

Scott, I would be honored to be a part of your project! The 440s are not your average "Chinese" engines, I have spent the last 2 years R&Ding this platform specifically for a performance application. Tons of money has been invested into custom Heavy Duty moulds to improve the block strength to...
  9. V

honda/clone/predator similarities

HAHAHA, sooo true! Have you seen the newest version that just came out? It has a canted valve hemi-style head with shaft rockers that flows well and supposedly makes impressive power.
  10. V

GX440 Clones Are Here!

Electric Starts are on Backorder, still have some pull starts left... Lots of great upgrades on these next engines.
  11. V

GX440 Clones Are Here!

Wristpin = .788" Compression Height = 1.106" Rod Length = 4.425" Crank Journal Diameter = 1.4175 - 1.4180" Crank Journal Width = 1.1040"
  12. V

GX440 Clones Are Here!

Only 1 electric start left!
  13. V

GX-340 preformance parts?

Weve got some great pricing on the same parts you are looking into: GX390/440 Performance Parts : Vegas Carts & Performance, Repowering Golf Carts for todays Speed Freaks!
  14. V

GX440 Clones Are Here!

Thank You all for your support!
  15. V

GX440 Clones Are Here!

Don, You arent making it hard on me at all, I get questions about these things all day and Im glad to answer them. In regards to full disclosure, theres nothing about these engines that Iam hiding. They have been around for years, just never made it to the USA. I build them for Golf Carts...
  16. V

GX440 Clones Are Here!

I will measure for you tomorrow. The amount that needed to be removed was very small, Less than 1gram. However, the Parsons rod has a thicker dipper and I did need to remove more material. -Geoff
  17. V

GX440 Clones Are Here!

Don, These engines are no different from the GX390s or 420 Clones. You have to clearance the same way in either engine when using a billet rod. Unfortunately, there is no way around it regardless of the big block engine you use. Single Cylinder engines can only be balanced to a certain RPM, in...
  18. V

GX440 Clones Are Here!

Stang, I will post some inside pics here shortly. You will have to clearance the center of the balance shaft for the oil dipper to pass, you will also have to notch that tab on the rear of the block. I usually pull the balance shaft out and put it to the bench grinder for 10 seconds and...
  19. V

GX440 Clones Are Here!

Yes, they do have balance shafts!
  20. V

GX440 Clones Are Here!

HAHAHA, I guess you could say that. This is my first webstore as Ive been in the distribution business for 10+ years so Im still learning the marketing techniques involved with selling retail. I was planning on ordering some tapered cranks on the next shipment, but I havent looked into it...