Search results

1. Shift_Oversteer

THUNDERDOME RACER'S CUP - Free minibike race in Detroit!

Thunderdome Racer’s Cup 2015 Official Rules Race Dates: May 3rd, June 7th, July 26th, September 27th Four race championship with trophies at the end of the season. Points are awarded for each race finish for the championship standings. Minibikes only. NO ENTRY FEE NO RULES FOR...
  2. Shift_Oversteer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo0_yTf5wvg
  3. Shift_Oversteer

For more details check us out on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ThunderdomeRacersCup/
  4. Shift_Oversteer

minidrome 2 oct 19 sunday! minibike racing

Sounds good, I hope there's a good turnout.
  5. Shift_Oversteer

Who else is coming?
  6. Shift_Oversteer

I'll be there, coming out hard with a new suspension design! :scooter::scooter:
  7. Shift_Oversteer

Thunderdome Racer's Cup August 31st

It's on the east side of Detroit, if you google Dorais park you should be able to get directions. Hope to see you there, I have a feeling a lot of people are going to show up.
  8. Shift_Oversteer

Only 11 more days before the big race guys, don't forget to check out the facebook group, lot of good info / discussion on there.
  9. Shift_Oversteer

Test N tune this Sunday at the dome, hope to see you guys there! :scooter::scooter::scooter::scooter:
  10. Shift_Oversteer

Detroit MI

Mound & outer drive
  11. Shift_Oversteer

Detroit MI

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/mini-bike-events/99821-thunderdome-racers-cup-august-31st.html
  12. Shift_Oversteer

Good to hear fellas, sorry some of you can't make it. I'm not a shop, I'm not doing this for any reason other than being a racer and wanting to race minibikes. Spread the word, the more bikes the better!! We have some badass trophies to give away to the winners as well...
  13. Shift_Oversteer

It's gonna be a great time guys, good to hear you're coming vwfan. Just start driving now dutch :laugh: We'll definitely get some good videos. I usally wear a gopro on my helmet. We patched up some concrete there today and did some practice riding. The track is in great shape for the big...
  14. Shift_Oversteer

Hey guys, We're officially having a knockout bracket style race at the thunderdome on August 31st. Practice starts at noon :thumbsup: NO entry fees NO modification rules NO bs JUST a badass minibike race with TROPHIES Check out our facebook group at -...
  15. Shift_Oversteer

When's the next thunderdrome race?

If we can get 15 people locked in I'll make the rest happen. No entry fee No classes (minibikes only) No bull**** Multiple heats with the top three advancing to the finals. :scooter::scooter::scooter::scooter:
  16. Shift_Oversteer

I made a facebook group, search for "thunderdome racers" and post if interested. :thumbsup: Keep in mind it's spelled DOME not DROME in case someone copyrighted that name.
  17. Shift_Oversteer

I can guarantee three entrees, including myself. I'm sure if we posted a flyer a motorcity minis we could get people to show up. What do you guys think? Even if 15 people show up it would be badass to race again instead of NOTHING.