Search results

1. B

any pics of the throttle limit screw on the stock db30 engine

i am looking to find where the throttle limit screw is on my stock db30 engine. someone said near bottom of motor someone else said on carb. any pics would be great. and does anyone have any videos of setting everything to factory settings such as , all screws on carb, throttle cable from handle...
  2. B

any pics of how springs should look installed

needing some pics of wich springs go in wich holes on the govener on a stock blitz engine. please
  3. B

blitz gets only 1/2 throttle unless throttle at carb is moved by hand please help.

ok i have a stock db30. everything is hooked up correctly, i have good compression, the carb is set to initial factory settings. it will only rev up at have choke but idles fine at full choke when cold and will idle back down correctly when at half choke once warmed up. DONT ANSWER IF YOU DID...
  4. B

any trisports w/big front tires?

I was thinking of taking the frontend from my 85 honda tlr250r and putting it on my trisport. to give it a more bigwheel feel. has anyone done this before? if so does anyone have pics and/or tech tips?
  5. B

my reactor ray street tryke

my 1st tryke build. I wish i never would have sold this street tryke. i sure enjoyed this build