1. H

Hemi Head Blueprinting

Thank you minibikin...
  2. H

Hemi Head Blueprinting

Yes minibikin, stock appearing with out the epoxy...:grind:
  3. H

Hemi Head Blueprinting

Hello everyone, As the winter approaches I am looking to take my Predator apart and make some changes. I am looking for recommendations on who to use to blueprint a Hemi cylinder head as well as purchase a blue printed carb. Any and all comments are welcome. Thanx in advance...
  4. H

Does anyone use the stock Motovox engine?

firemarshal71... Agree about the grass and hills. I went out tonight with a friend on pavement and squeaked out just over 39 MPH at 5500 RPM overiding the governor . That little stock engine was screaming. We are going to be putting our Predator 212's on this weekend, see what happens...
  5. H

Does anyone use the stock Motovox engine?

I went out the other night with a friend on our Motovox 10's and the stock engine, we had a blast. We were able to get them up to 33 MPH. Anyone..
  6. H

AGK Cam For Sale.

2012.....:glare:
  7. H

Chain guard....

I built up a Motovox with a Predator, any suggestions as to a good chain guard? Max torque clutch... something easy on the eyes, not to bulky. Doesnt have to cover the entire clutch to rear sprocket. Thanx :scooter:
  8. H

Motovox MBX11 front suspension on a Doodlebug

Just talked to Motovox & they said check back in 3 weeks.... :facepalm:
  9. H

New Take off Motovox Engine w/clutch & brakes

Hello all, I bought a New Motovox & doing some upgrades...:grind: I am looking to sell the complete engine w/clutch (its never been started). The engine lists for $195 & $45 for the clutch on the Motovox site, looking for $100... The disc brake assembly... NO DISC. Lever, cable & caliper...
  10. H

Baja heat 6.5hp governor removed please help

Does it start if you "choke" it? Meaning are you sure your getting fuel.
  11. H

New Take off Motovox Engine, brakes etc

My bad...
  12. H

New Doodlebug, Predator, Paint...Equals Pit Bug

Looks Cool, which pipe did you go with?:scooter::scooter:
  13. H

Tuning modified briggs pulsa jet PLEASE HELP!!

If your engine has a "hesitation" its usually to lean, if the engine just feels dead until the rpm's come up your carbs bigger bore might also be the problem where as you would need to find a way to get the stall speed or keep your converter from coming in to early. If you have a tach check to...
  14. H

Tuning modified briggs pulsa jet PLEASE HELP!!

Have you checked the color of the spark plug? It should be a "regular to light & sweet" coffee color... Sounds like your engine is too lean... Have you tried upping the jet size slightly?