Search results

1. B

Tec H30 carb help

I need a replacement carb for my H 30 engine. The one I have is shot, any suggestions on a good replacement and where to get it? Thanks
  2. B

Speedway exhaust pipe/ muffler

I am in need of a exhaust pipe and muffler for my Speedway Shrike. It has the original Tec motor on it. Thanks
  3. B

Fuel tank

It's brand new. Never had fuel in it. $35 shipped
  4. B

Speedway

Here is my latest edition to my collection. I'm pretty sure it's a Speedway Shrike. Not sure in the year though. Any help or pointers what you see would be appreciated. It has an H30 Tec on it. It's missing the original exhaust and the back fender is missing the back half. This is going to be a...
  5. B

Taco 44 engine

I've got an early 67 Taco 44. It currently has a later 3.5 horsepower briggs on it that runs reall good. I'd like to go back to an original vintage engine. What came on these bikes from the factory? Thanks for your help.
  6. B

Need some help?

Kinda looks like a Rupp but the handle bars are different
  7. B

Taco 44 kickstand

I am looking for a kick stand for my Taco 44 or the means to make to make one. Thanks
  8. B

More help

I found a couple more I need help identifying. Any and all help is a appreciated.
  9. B

Help please identify

I got a new project can you help me identify it. Thanks
  10. B

What is it?

Help guys what is it? Looks like the back wheel has been put on backward so not to use the jackshaft.