Search results

1. T

Help an old man out

If you remember correctly the last time we raced you literally where eating my dust :scooter:
  2. T

Help an old man out

Hey guys, My old man is looking for help figuring out what this frame is other then ugly :laugh:. It looks like it may have been stretched close to 5 inches at one point? Any help is greatly appreciated.
  3. T

Vintage Go Karts and Mini-Bikes at Billetproof Minnesota

Oh its 2014 now haha :scared: !!! Well either way maybe we can get some more people this year:scooter:
  4. T

Vintage Go Karts and Mini-Bikes at Billetproof Minnesota

My dad and I plan to come out with our mini-bikes. Really looking forward to it! We drove our cars last year to the show but didn't bring our bikes. This year my dad is taking his car and I'll drive my truck with the minis :thumbsup:
  5. T

Little Indian?

Thank you guys I am sure you are right after looking at the cat 300x and Grand Prix! Bummer it is not all one brand... @ the joker the chopper frame is a bonanza frame I also recently found on craigslist :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  6. T

Little Indian?

I think you are right about it not being a lil indian. I've now looked at every picture of every brand here and on minidoodle, still not sure what it is. I don't think it is a cat because of the shape of the top bars? I really hope someone knows what it is!
  7. T

Little Indian?

Hey guys, Just picked this up and having a hard time figuring out make and model. Maybe a rock hopper or lil indian? Been searching through pictures here and minidoodle. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance