Search results

1. Edwardo

Tecumseh H30 20 degree intake manifold

:cool:Thanks "Restore Kid", I appreciate you trying to hunt it down. I hope you can dredge up the the remaining pieces on this :nuke:'d part. Do what you can but don't drive yourself too batty. You know somewhere somebody is sitting on a case of HTF parts like this and has no idea what they...
  2. Edwardo

:smile:10-4 on that! I'll have to find somewhere similar around Williamsburg, VA! I've got 5 boys, oldest is 10, so buying these vintage parts will :death: me! I'll send you a PM with my info and please let me know from there. Thanks a million$!
  3. Edwardo

Wow! A dumpster diving deal:rockon:, no shame in that. I work for NOAA and know some of ship engineers that can do just about anything, "especially when the boat's out at sea". I'm willing to take a chance on what you've got and see if I can get it :weld: together. A bird in the hand is...
  4. Edwardo

:smile:Looks like one just fell out of the sky and broke when it landed:doah:. "The Restore Kid", can you put up a picture of the broken intake you have and what offer you might be looking at for it. I'm sure I could get someone to weld it back into shape. Also it's good to hear it might run...
  5. H30 Carb

H30 Carb

H30 Carb
  6. Edwardo

Sorry to hear of the passing of Yellowhand, I'm sure he's greatly missed here. :drool: Yep that's what I'm looking for. Although it's a big tease to see it, from seeing the photo I won't buy one of the others by mistake... I'll follow up on the lead you gave me and if one should just fall...
  7. Edwardo

:detective: Need help in finding or compensating for the 20 degree engine mount on a 72 Speedway Shrike I'm restoring with my oldest son. I've been getting pieces from everywhere to make this happen for us. Huge Shout out to "Fat Boy" who has hooked me up with an intact frame:thumbsup: That...
  8. Edwardo

how2 contact mail box full member?

Is there another way to get in touch with a member whose mailbox is full? I am trying to get in touch with a member about a frame. Found out mine not only has the plate torched, but the lower rail on the frame is completely broken:surrender:... Please advise or if you know who you are please...
  9. Edwardo

Hello again "Fat Boy", I've tried sending you my contact information a couple of times, but the...

Hello again "Fat Boy", I've tried sending you my contact information a couple of times, but the messages aren't showing up in my sent messages:shrug:? I think it's your inbox message quota has been exceeded... My info is as follows and I really hope we can work this out:smile: All the Best...
  10. rear sprocket

rear sprocket

11. Edwardo

Help- repowering '72 Speedway Shrike

Thanks for all the great advice, sorry I hadn't answered the thread comments. Since then I had ordered a vintage Tecumseh H30 (straight intake) that should arrive today. If it can take the slant I will probably hold off on welding to flat since I 'll have to look elsewhere to get that done...
  12. Edwardo

Excellent Info and thanks for offer. I'll do a bit of research on these choices and come up with something. I definitely came to the right place. I'll try posting the project and finished bike further down the road. Awesome!
  13. Edwardo

Thanks Restore Kid:thumbsup:, I'm liking that simpler approach alot better. Plus, he'll be off and riding that much sooner. I'll have to get some help with the frame welding, have a friend. Follow up question. What engine would be work out best? I've located a few motors, Vintage Tecumseh...
  14. Edwardo

Hello OldMiniBikes members, I just purchased my first Mini Bike as a restoration project for me and my oldest son for about $200. I want him to learn about engines and vehicle mechanics and have a cool ride when it's all said and done. We're stoked, but need some major advice right out of the gate! It...
  15. Edwardo

Purchased 1972? Speedway Shrike missing Engine, Torque Conv (TC), Chain, Throttle, etc...

Purchased 1972? Speedway Shrike missing Engine, Torque Conv (TC), Chain, Throttle, etc?. Learning resto for me and my oldest. Stoked, but need major advice! Realize orig resto may be difficult due to parts shortage. Note someone "torched out" the previous TC. Guess not much use in getting a...
  16. Shrike_underside_TC_cutout1

Shrike_underside_TC_cutout1

17. Shrike_TC_cut_out1

Shrike_TC_cut_out1

18. 72_Speedway_Shrike1

72_Speedway_Shrike1

19. Shrike_underside_TC_cutout

Shrike_underside_TC_cutout

20. Shrike_TC_cut_out

Shrike_TC_cut_out