Search results

1. GeoffreyBlaze54

Digatron DT32K1 $50 TYD

Digatron DT32k1 tach, can come with RPM lead if requested. $50 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR Phone: 812-364-6767 (after 4 pm, 4:30 on Mondays and Thursdays) Email: bgeoffrey54@gmail.com Located near Louisville KY Thanks -GBCE
  2. GeoffreyBlaze54

Digatron RPM lead NEW $17 TYD

Digatron RPM lead brand new in the package $17 shipped to your door. These are normally $22 in-store. Thanks -GBCE
  3. GeoffreyBlaze54

Digatron DT32K1 Tach

Digatron DT32K1 With mount (to steering wheel on race kart) and NEW leads $77 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR Leads alone cost this much. Thanks -GBCE
  4. GeoffreyBlaze54

"Stock" Class Flathead Kart Engine

I have a stock class Briggs Flathead Kart engine for sale. has modified carb and straight pipe header. race ready engine minus air filter adapter, oil, and fuel. Other than that its good to go. $130 SHIPPED anywhere in the Continental US Phone: (812)-364-6767 [Ask for Blaise] Phone hours...
  5. GeoffreyBlaze54

Briggs FH Parts

I have a lot of briggs Flathead parts, mostly NOS in the box parts, valves retainers, rings, gaskets, i have a box full of stock/stock appearing carbs, a box of stock/stock grind cams, a couple blocks, some cranks, coils, flywheels (5hp and 3hp), a box full of heads and side covers (mostly...