Search results

1. D

Honda gx engines

I have 2 gx390 and 1 gx270. All good running low hour generator engines. $100 each. I can ship but it's on the buyer. None have tanks, all are tapered crank. 1 390 is electric start. All real deal honda. Located in Grandville michigan. Please call or text. I don't get on OldMiniBikes often. 616-401-9741
  2. D

parts engines.

2 5hp Briggs. Unknown but 90% complete. I believe one is a bushing block the other is a newer at least a single bearing block. 1 tecumseh that runs I believe a 5hp. 90% complete. $50 for all 3. No shipping. Located in Grandville Mi. 616-401-9741 txt or call for pictures.
  3. D

Heath Kit Boonie

$500
  4. D

Azusa kit bike

I will ship this one too. Buyer pays for it. Questions call 6164019741. Leave a message.
  5. D

Heath Kit Boonie

I will ship this. Buyer pays for it. I will help get it to the shipper. This is a nice bike. It's a rider. I have found a car I've been looking for for many years. It needs to go. Questions call 6164019741 leave a message.
  6. D

Heath Kit Boonie

I will ship this. Buyer pays for it. I will help get it to the shipper. This is a nice bike. It's a rider. I have found a car I've been looking for for many years. It needs to go.
  7. D

Azusa kit bike

$400
  8. D

Heath Kit Boonie

$600
  9. D

Azusa kit bike

Some more info. Has new chain, new max torque clutch. Custom made chain guard. Upgraded tires from what is supplied in the kit. $500obo
  10. D

Azusa kit bike

Azusa kit bike. New New New everything. Non hemi predator. Still on its first tank of fuel. If it was bolted to this bike it was new. $600 located in Grandville Michigan. I can help with some delivery if the price is right.
  11. D

Heath Kit Boonie

Boone Bike. New non hemi predator. New tav2 clone. New hand controls. Original seat, fenders, tires and chassis. Seat has the original paper tag on the flipside. Seat is nice except for a small tear in the pleat. Engine plate was modified for the tav and clone. This is a rider. The chassis was...
  12. D

Boonie project.

Ready when you are. I've put 20 miles on it around grandville. It'll move for sure.
  13. D

Boonie project.

14. D

6" Azusa wheel and tire wanted

I need a 6" Azusa wheel and a good quality tire. I have a 5inch currently and can't keep tube in it.
  15. D

Dyno tested engine......

The 212 is capable of making that kind of hp peak. It will not make it at 5000rpm. This statement is coming from more then one go kart engine builder that I trust personally. It will make 21hp with the cam the OP posted it has. A good hard running gas stock appearing hemi predator with a welded...
  16. D

Muskegon County cedar creek trail ride

How many west Michigan guys/gals would be up for a trail ride in Muskegon county. Cedar creek trail. It is an orv trail. Part of Manistee national forrest. Must have an orv sticker and park permit on your bikes. There is a parking lot at the trail head. About a 12 mile loop. You would need a...
  17. D

Pictures

I want to update my boonie build but can't upload pics. Is this getting addressed?
  18. D

rims and tires wanted

I have a matching set of new azusa 5" front and rear wheels and tires. I need a set of 8". Matching. Not picky on type. I can trade my 5" setup and a nice 3hp Briggs that's ready to go for the wheels and tires. Local would be great.
  19. D

3hp Briggs

The engine is still available. Would like it sold.
  20. D

Boonie project.

Every place I called for gx390 parts wouldn't answer the phone. So I bought 2 predators. One for the Azusa and one for the boonie. Also put a Chinese tav on the boonie.