Search results

1. T

Princess Auto Thread

That thread is gone I searched a couple times now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. T

Princess Auto Thread

There was a thread on the Princess Auto clones with a bunch of info and pictures a couple weeks ago but I can't find it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. T

New PA 208

Will do. I should pickup the one from Peavy and tear it apart to compare also but my luck it would be a junker... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. T

New PA 208

I might go pick one up tomorrow. I was going to buy one from Peavy Mart for $139 but it's a Be Powerease so I don't know much on them Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. T

Should I Buy???

http://www.princessauto.com/mobile/product/productDetail.jsp?productID=8445405 They are on for $129 this month. My closest Princess Auto is 45 mins away. My local Peavy Mart has the BE Powerhouse brand for $139 this month Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. T

Should I Buy???

Wouldn't this be comparable to a 7hp Predator? Princess auto is similar to this? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. T

Should I Buy???

My local hardware has these on sale for $139. I've never seen this brand before? I'm gathering parts to build a hot rod Frijole clone. http://www.tooltown.ca/Powerease-210cc-Gasoline-Engine.html#.UwKLO3i9LCQ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. T

Mini Drag bike frame

This place? Bad Dog Enterprises - Mini Bikes, Mini Choppers, Parts, Kits & Assemblies
  9. T

Frijole Tires

The only thing I was thinking now gearing because these tires are over and inch taller than what he has now. The bike has a 72 tooth rear and 12 tooth clutch sprocket. No jack shaft. The 7hp engine has a 20mm Mikuni and header on it is all Motor specs...
  10. T

Frijole Tires

Thanks! $30 cheaper then I could find. They are out of stock on tubes but I will make a call tomorrow. Those tires look identical to the Taco Monster build. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. T

Frijole Tires

gokartsusa.com says 7040 upgraded tire but I can't find anything online. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. T

Frijole Tires

My brother in law is fixing up a old no name bike and it has 6" wheels on it and needs tires. I showed him the 5.30/4.5x6" tires on the Taco Frijole Monster build and he really wants a set. The only place he can find them is at Gokartsusa.com for $93 for the pair with tubes. Any other options...
  13. T

Mini Drag bike frame

Sounds good thanks for the info. Government giving free shipping??? Nothing is free with the government..... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. T

Mini Drag bike frame

Looks good! What's that roller worth? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. T

Mini Drag bike frame

Any of you guys have a lead or could point me where to buy a frame or roller? I wanted to build my own but don't have much time lately so I'm thinking if buying a rolling chassis. New or used Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. T

Wanted: Hot Rod Briggs

Looking to buy a hot rodded 5hp Briggs. Nothing too crazy still needs to pull start and drive around good. Have plans for a mini drag bike to use around the pits at the drag races. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. T

UK Mini Drag Bike

I'd love to build something similar to this for rippin around the pits a the race track. Lots of show and maybe a little go Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. T

UK Mini Drag Bike

Great thread! Any updates?
  19. T

1973 Princess Auto

I need to track down a new brake and throttle cables. Where is the best place on line to buy them? I also need to find a new brake because the mounting tab is broke off for the cable.
  20. T

1973 Princess Auto

Good points. Maybe I'll just freshen it up and put a kit in the stock carb. The governor setup is all seized up so I will have to track one down. I plan on powdercoating the frame and getting a few things rechromed and updated. I'd love I build a hot rod Taco one day with a alcohol burning jr...