Search results

1. B

hard to start predator

The engine has partial governor removed stage 1 kit with arc flywheel. coil gap at .030 valves .002 intake and .003 exhaust top dead center compression stroke. i used factory keyway in the flywheel not the advanced one that came with the stage 1 kit torqued flywheel to 65 foot pounds. now the...
  2. B

68 xl-500

Who carries new jack shafts for the xl-500? I cannot seem to find who had them.
  3. B

manco 2 seater go kart

The kids want to put one of their 6.5 predator engines on the manco kart but the pto is not long enough so the sprockets can line up. I was looking at one of the pmr adjustable motor mount kit. which holes line up with the engine or the factory mounting plate. I can see how this would work on a...
  4. B

scat bat

Which rims should i get the daughter for her birthday. Astro or tri-star i don't see any other wheels she would like. She got her predator hemi for her birthday, no upgrades yet bike coming along slow. still need to get forks straightned.
  5. B

scat bat.

I'm trying to see if I can post a picture
  6. B

predator 60363

Whats the difference on this engine 60363,and this engine 69730 from harbor freight. i ordered the 60363 engine hope i got the right one.
  7. B

68 fork struts

Since i cannot find any replacement forks how does everyone straighten theirs? I dont want to cook the chrome off but the only way i can figure is to shove a mandrel inside ot the fork strut and heat it with a torch and drive it in to see if that will work.
  8. B

clinton 404

I have a clinton model 404-0100-174 and am looking for which carb kit to get and cannot figure out which one i need. The carb i have has a fuel drain on bottom of fuel bowl that needs a small gasket of some sort to keep it from leaking out and also has a priming bulb instead of a choke. should...
  9. B

WTB rupp XL-500 parts

Looking For lower front fork struts Handle bars, and proper H-50 engine?.
  10. B

68 XL500 rupp

Looking for a h50 engine or information on what they came on other than the mini bike. Need info on where to buy handlebars for the triple tree. I would like to put new bearings throughout the bike. My front struts are bent if I cannot find new ones I will try and put in a press and bend them...