Search results

1. C

Predator 212 kicking back! Timing off?

Ole4 and every one who commented as I write this my motor is running being broken in. Turns out I did not have the valves adjusted correctly. Forever grateful.
  2. C

Thanks for reply I will try that. But at this point I'm about ready to give up.
  3. C

Thanks, tried that started and ran for about 30 seconds then shut off. Pull starter still wants to break your hands/arms.
  4. C

So whats the fix?
  5. C

IM having the same problem, please let me know how you make out.
  6. C

212 hemi valves

Thanks for reply.
  7. C

212 hemi valves

Whats the correct valve lash setting for 212 predator. Getting conflicting advise on the internet. Is it different for the exhaust and intake?
  8. C

Chains

Thank for reply.
  9. C

chains

Refurbishing old mini bike that had a 3.5 hp. motor. Replacing with a 212 predator, with stage 1 mods, also using torque converter. Is a #35 chain reliable enough or should I go with something heavier.
  10. C

Chains

Refurbishing an old minbike that had a 3.5 hp motor. Will be putting in a 212 predator with stage 1 mods. Is a #35 chain reliable enough or should I go with a #40 or #41. Will also be using a TC.
  11. C

Predator hemi 212 valve springs

Thanks for the info.
  12. C

Thanks for the reply.
  13. C

If I install White 26lb. valve springs do I need different lash caps or do I use the stock ones?
  14. C

RE-use...RE-cycle...RE-purpose...here's what I did!

Thanks for the reply.
  15. C

Another Arctic Cat followed me home.....

Good stuff I recently got one of these, not in as good of shape as yours but still a great find. And it was free.
  16. C

RE-use...RE-cycle...RE-purpose...here's what I did!

What paint is that,been looking for it but hard to find.
  17. C

Predator upgrade

What kind of real power difference can I expect between a stage 1 or stage 2 upgrade?
  18. C

Do you need a seat ?

Would you have material to make a purple Artic Cat seat leopard print instead of the normal yellow color.
  19. C

Predator hemi 212

Not a racer, but better than 3600 rpm. with governor. Putt around local back roads but still run decent. Thats all for now probably open up exhaust later on. Thanks