Search results

1. F

What is this rusty thing?

I've been looking around local junkyards trying to get parts for my FreakinHonda and came across this. The guy wants $40 for it and I'm thinking about it because I really like the front wheel with brakes idea for my project...however, if it's a desirable bike, I don't want to cut it up.
  2. F

My FreakinHonda is taking shape

A few weeks ago, I picked up this old chopped up Honda 50. The previous owner just wanted it gone, so I got it for $50. The welding from the previous owner was less than stellar and the frame was not very rigid. This is what it looked like. Since then, I have re welded all over, added gussets...
  3. F

Just picked this up...What is it or is it homemade?

Hi Guru's, I just picked up this little bike for $50 on my local buy and sell site. What is it or is it homemade? Thanks in advance.
  4. F

Mixed up my rod caps. 5HP Briggs Flathead

The motor I was using had burnt rings. My buddy gave me a motor that runs great, but the pto was broken off. I decided to take the crankshaft from the smoking engine and put it in the good one. While doing this I mixed up the connecting rod end caps. Does anyone see this as being an issue? Is...
  5. F

Can you help me identify this Briggs motor?

Long time lurker, first time poster...I have searched, been to the Briggs site (which is useless) and I hope this is posted in the right place. I picked up a Sears Roper on Kijiji (Canada's Craigslist), and it came with this small ancient Briggs motor, but I can't seem to find the info I am...