Search results

1. daverascal

our entry for 2015 OldMiniBikes Rupp Vintage Class

I was hoping to shoot black this weekend, but gotta go to family funeral ugh....this is the error I get when I try to up load pics: Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 1 Command: "/usr/bin/mogrify" +profile "*" -size 0x100 -quality 70 -geometry 0x100...
  2. daverascal

I can not get photos to upload anyone else having trouble? So what's done, all the chrome is back used a new guy here in Ohio looks good. All parts have glass bead blasted and primed. Picked up paint this week using a base coat clear coat. Going to try 4 coats of clear with the first coat 80-20...
  3. daverascal

Go devil

wow Wow looks awesome, I'm having 1976 flash backs......
  4. daverascal

Rupp Roadster 2

sold thanks
  5. daverascal

Rupp Roadster 2

thanks I'm not much on green but I really liked this green
  6. daverascal

Rupp Roadster 2

Complete restomod, new tires, spokes,grips ,foot pegs,seat, kill switch, tail light. The old parts were either rechromed or painted. Everything was stripped to bear metal and started over. Engine is an hs50 with lighting coil but lights do not work. Paint is a green mettalic from the 60's with 3...
  7. daverascal

Fox 10 inch spoked wheel

If they are the same as a rupp I have some used spokes you can have dave
  8. daverascal

Capguncowboy's 1970 Rupp Roadster - JFF

I'm just finishing a roadster 2, I used big daddy roth green which looks a lot like your dark green. I'll try to get a pic posted for you to check out.
  9. daverascal

this is my first build off kinda fun to track the progress.
  10. daverascal

thanks I hope this turns out cool. I have it entered in a car show coming in April near Cleveland. Yea it's an indoor show. I was taking the car so I thought why not enter the BW in the bike class. The theme this year is 70's muscle, sounds perfect for the bike. lol
  11. daverascal

the guy is a mennonite so he has not idea what it means to have a real black widow. he just says ah it's a mini bike....ugh
  12. daverascal

here's an update. Got frame,swing arm and triple tree back from sand blast. I was terrifed the whole time the guy might blast off the serial number tag. I taped off a big area around the tag with special tape. Tag is fine. Engine block is ready for rebuild and carb is rebuilt thanks to a few...
  13. daverascal

2015 OldMiniBikes Buildoff. Bobby G's 71" Black Widow Vintage

2 black widows this awesome. dave
  14. daverascal

hs 40 cover

does anyone have a clutch side engine cover for a hs40 with only one fill hole? The one I have has 2 holes one in front the other in back. Thanks dave
  15. daverascal

Capguncowboy's 1970 Rupp Roadster - JFF

was beginning to think I was the only rupp guy, if there is a used part you need let me know I might can help you out. good luck dave
  16. daverascal

depart carb parts

Got the part today thanks a million Bill dave
  17. daverascal

depart carb parts

wow thanks I believe the same way.
  18. daverascal

depart carb parts

this is the part I need. thanks dave
  19. daverascal

depart carb parts

Started on the black widow. Everything was good until I opened the carb. Need the top part of the carb where the filter is located. The filter slides over the threads and a cap holds everything in place. The threads are gone ugh. Rest of the carb looked ok. Thanks dave
  20. daverascal

tail light lens

light got one thanks guys