Search results

1. Stellar Minibike for Sale

Stellar Minibike for Sale

This is a minibike I purchased at a Pawn Shop in Daytona Beach. I thought it was a lil Indian at first but was informed that it was a Stellar. A guy who saw the minibike on ebay pointed out to me that this bike is a Stellar and not a lil indian which I thought it was. I listed it on ebay last...
  2. Stellar Minibike for Sale

This is a minibike I purchased at a Pawn Shop in Daytona Beach. I thought it was a lil Indian at first but was informed that it was a Stellar. A guy who saw the minibike on ebay pointed out to me that this bike is a Stellar and not a lil indian which I thought it was. I listed it on ebay last...
  3. Stellar Minibike for Sale

4. Stellar Minibike for Sale

5. Stellar Minibike for Sale

6. Stellar Minibike for Sale

7. Stellar Minibike for Sale

8. Stellar Minibike for Sale

9. Stellar Minibike for Sale