Search results

1. A

Recommendations

Well I will revive this old thread. I have been gone for a LONG time... The kart sat for a while as I picked up a KTM to build and a yerf dog that had better suspension. The yerf dog was just a pain and everything broke so I am done with it. The manco Silverton is getting built back up...
  2. A

Predator 212 flywheel (hemi)

It came off with one blow with a larger hammer and larger pry bar.
  3. A

Recommendations

I am going to take the tc backplate off. I dont like it and it touches the oil fill plug. Hopefull we will be breaking it in this weekend. You can almost see the billet flywheel poking through on that first picture. Its a shame that all of the pretty parts get covered.
  4. A

Recommendations

[/URL][/IMG]
  5. A

Recommendations

[/URL][/IMG]
  6. A

Recommendations

[/URL][/IMG]
  7. A

Recommendations

I think I might mount it in the Kart today or tomorrow. I will have to post up some pictures.
  8. A

I used a bigger hammer and a pry-bar. Came off with one blow... Thank you guys. I had read all over to use a screwdriver and a hammer. It just wasn't working. The mini sledge and the pry-bar worked instantly.
  9. A

Does anyone have any tricks for removing the stock flywheel on a brand new motor. I would like to take it off asap so i can get the kids kart going.
  10. A

Recommendations

I had to sell my single speed about a yeqr and a half ago. It was an all carbon 29er. On One lurcher with horizontal dropouts. Dt swiss carbon wheels Fsa team carbon cranks Fsa carbon bars Fsa carbon seatpost Well you get the picture. I had to sell it because i got sick and wasnt expected to...
  11. A

Recommendations

Yeah. I never take pictures. I am pretty bad about that. I will have to take some pictures. Wish my wife had taken pictures of me today. I had all of the kids sitting around the dining table with me building the motor. I tought them what everything does, and why it is there. I also...
  12. A

Recommendations

Btw...i cant spell. I am an engineer.
  13. A

Recommendations

Im also big in mountain bikes so thats a whole other story. Has anyone tried lightening the crank and doing a full balance on one of these motors. It looks to me like there is alot of potential in machining some of the stock parts. I think i might buy another motor and start making stuff for...
  14. A

Recommendations

Yeah. They are super excited. I hope its alot faster. I am usually chasing them down on my z400. That was my daddy project a while ago. That was afyer the wife made me stop modifying my wrx. The z400 has a 522 race motor running on 110 race gas. The wrx is a 2014 with about every bolt on...
  15. A

Recommendations

Let me start by saying that i have spent some time researching and reading your site (and reading the rules). My kids kart that I got them through some recent bartering a while back has finally died. The stock subaru / robin 169cc 6.5hp motor was done. I know it would have been really...