Search results

1. T

Comment by 'tigman' in media 'JC Penny Mini Bike El Tigre'

hi, nice mini. when i was a kid in the early 70's my mom worked at jc penny's, i begged for this mini. or the one called the golden pinto or something. that Christmas, my father did one better, he bought me an MTD, the one with 10" wheels and torque converter. I freaked. i'd have to say...
  2. T

Ohio motorcycle swap meet

Its may 26-27 , stark county fairgrounds I reckon there wound be some mini stuff there. or you could rent a spot and sell your own junk :001_unsure: heres the link: http://bikedays.com/_wsn/page3.html
  3. T

small Briggs engine 2-21/2

its pretty small, it has a 5/8 shaft and a tiny gas tank. it came off of a small cultivator tiller, like that little 2 stoke one you can get these days, but a bit heavier. anyway, are these rare? will they pull a small minibike? thanks,, mike
  4. T

Tecumseh Governer

Why do you have to take the gear out of the case? why cant you just take off the arm and be done with it? after all, the gov. arm is what limits the throttle. once its gone it cant hold back the little throttle dohicky any more. please explain, i've been wondering this for quite some time...
  5. T

Comment by 'tigman' in media 'Sears'

hi minibike kid, thats a cute little mini, i bet it flies. I noticed though, that the front forks are bent in putting the front tire in close to the frame. i bet it handles rough. someone hit a curb or something.