Search results

1. dylanc4941

Predator 212 Bogging at low RPM

Okay great. Glad you got it idling.
  2. dylanc4941

Okay I'll just do that then. Thanks again for all the help.
  3. dylanc4941

Swapped out the 140 emulsion tube for the stock one with the 36 jet and it runs almost perfect! Another quick question, what do I do with the hose on the gas tank? I will get a uni filter for the valve cover breather but as far as the tank breather I'm not sure. Thanks very much for the help guys.
  4. dylanc4941

Yeah I want to get a header or something like that but I'm trying not to get cops called from riding around the neighborhood. That's my only hesitation.
  5. dylanc4941

I just installed the upgraded air filter kit and 140 emulsion tube with the 36 jet. Still running stock exhaust. It will idle great but right after I take off after the clutch is fully disengaged, it spudders and goes in and out. This only happens at low rpms. If I go full throttle it's fine and...
  6. dylanc4941

Air Filter and Jet Upgrade Question

Hey all, I just ordered a Filter kit and jet kit with the 140 emulsion tube and the two jets from OldMiniBikes for my Predator 212. My question is, I am trying to keep the stock exhaust on. I currently ride around my neighborhood so I'd rather not upset any neighbors. So will I have to get a header to...