Search results

1. valvaguy

For the Drag Racers

This is my granddaughter yesterday at St. Louis taking the stripe by .002. in the 8.90 class. It's kinda got a mini bike engine.:smile:
  2. valvaguy

Allsport? Tri-Rod. $1000.00

Not sure of the year. It has an 8 hp Briggs engine that starts and runs great. The body is in great shape , no cracks and has a newer pearl paint job. Seat cover is like new with all the snaps and fasteners present. Like new tires also. all the brake and throttle cables are new as is the kill...
  3. valvaguy

All-Sport Tri-Rod?

Newb here. I posted these pics a while back trying to find info on this trike. Most decided it was an Allsport and I agree. I recieved it in running condition but not STOPPING condition. I have recently fixed that problem and think I'm going to sell it. I found it while looking for an old...
  4. valvaguy

Newb with a Manco Tri-Rod?

Found this site from the Vintage Mini Bike thread on the HAMB. This is a very cool site. I have been thinking about finding an old bike to restore and then tonight I stumbled on to this. Not sure exactly what it is or how old but it looks kind of cool. I know the pink isn't the right color and...