Search results

1. J

Wanted 60 tooth Bonanza sprocket

Yes
  2. J

Tecumseh h40 crank points

Needed for stalled H40 engine project. H40 crank. Points style. Please if you have one you can sell me that would be appreciated. Thank you Joe
  3. J

Still loo for the Still on the hunt 60 tooth sprocket. Thank you
  4. J

Bump still looking, thank you Joe
  5. J

Thank you for looking joe
  6. J

Thank you that would be great if you have one!
  7. J

Look for a 60 tooth hub sprocket for the kidney bean wheels Bonanza. Any help would be appreciate. Thank you Joe
  8. J

1968-69 Tecumseh HS wanted

Still looking for a Tecumseh for my fox trail bug. Must be running and in good shape. Please email me at delboniscarpet@cox.net. Thank you joe
  9. J

Tecumseh hs5

Thank you for the information it is very helpful. Might pt the newer HS on my 68 fox trail bug. Still looking for the correct engine but for the moment.....
  10. J

Tecumseh hs5

I know nothing about these engines. So here is my question. The engine I am looking at has a square exhaust, is it easy to put the old style round exhaust on this engine? I remember my old original engine had the exhaust port on the left and the carb port on the right. On the engine that I am...
  11. J

Wanted Tecumseh HS engine for 68 Fox Trail Bug

Still look for the HS 40 or HS 50 1968 vintage. Thank you
  12. J

I loved my original Tecumseh 3 hp in 1968 I weighed in at 90lbs and rode it hard for 3 years. With jack shaft and flat out for hours, never a problem never a tune up. 30 wt pensoil and 16 cents from the lounger chair for a tank of gas. Please talk nice about these engines. Lol and thanks
  13. J

Hs 40 Hs 50 lighted would be nice. thank you
  14. J

Yes if you have the correct one I am interested, the trail bug is very nice. Scott did some fantastic work on this bike. Thank you
  15. J

Hello All, looking for a very nice HS Tecumseh engine. Please feel free to PM me if you have one that you can part with. The Fox Trail Bug is ready to go. Thanks to Scott. Thank you Joe
  16. J

Fox trail bug wanted

Thanks Bobby
  17. J

Fox trail bug wanted

:thumbsup:
  18. J

Fox trail bug wanted

Bump
  19. J

Fox trail bug wanted

sell me the trail bug...