Search results

1. dbrick

Carroll stream 212

I have a Carroll stream 212/6.5 electric start engine. Does anyone make an electric start billet flywheel? Thanks
  2. dbrick

Throttle cable stop needed.

Hi, probably a stupid question, but I need the part that the moving cable end connects to for a clone. 10mm hex base, set screw to hold the cable and e clip to go into the throttle arm. It's for a Lifan 15, but same as HF 212. I ran out of spares, can't find a source anywhere. Thanks. BTW it's...
  3. dbrick

New Jersey, again..Looks like a Cushman Airborne maybe?

I have no interest in this item, just passing it on. Looks like it may be an Airborne? https://newjersey.craigslist.org/mcy/d/old-scooter-lawn-art/6274778833.html
  4. dbrick

Mud Bug roller, in pieces

I picked up a Mud Bug that was seriously molested, snowmobile engine installed badly with a ton of welded on steel junk. At this point, it's a main frame, the rear frame "box", front fork, front wheel and tire and a fiberglass body that has had the fender openings cut bigger. Has the rear...
  5. dbrick

Rockwell JLO 292

Rockwell JLO 292 for sale, I'm not a 2 stroke fan. It has compression and spark, electric and rope start. carburetor is probably NG. Comes with torque converter, might be a big old comet. $125.00 or would really like to swap for a reverse box, but any reasonable offer or trade is good.. I can...
  6. dbrick

Wanted Manco Big Cat seat or vinyl

Looking for a Big Cat seat.
  7. dbrick

Mud Bug trike Rockwell JLO single

I just picked up a Mud Bug. It's had a tough life. Fiberglass has been cut away quite a bit, someone genius put a Rockwell JLO 2 stroke single in and big chunks of steel welded on as a motor plate. One brake is gone, other is bastardized.That said, the basic frame, diff fork etc etc is all...