Search results

1. ReactionTime

Build Advice

Upgrading my Predator, I have some parts that i have lined up: Arc con-rod Arc flywheel Mod2 cam 18# springs Header and intake Tav2 Possible 14cc head Current gearing is 12:72 15 inch tires Any estimates to how fast this thing will get? Any advice is great. Thanks in advance, and...
  2. ReactionTime

Engray Maico

Direct drive? Whats the Hp on it? Thing is pretty cool imo.
  3. ReactionTime

Side Project

So living in Germany has gotten me bored, my main kart is in America. I only get to drive the thing for about two months around the year, so I decided to have fun with a little side project. I went and looked around till I found a decent, but restorable kart. The kart I ended up buying was an...
  4. ReactionTime

Need Help. Clone Won't Start After Sitting

This may be stupid, but have you tried using newer gas?
  5. ReactionTime

Exhaust -- Ninja quiet

The kart is a racing kart, i haven't had a lot of time to look at it but seems to be two stroke. As for modifications it should be stock, as tuning is basically a grey zone in Germany.
  6. ReactionTime

Exhaust -- Ninja quiet

Love it!
  7. ReactionTime

Exhaust -- Ninja quiet

Hey all. I need some help, particularly with exhaust. Due to my location I sadly do not have the privilege to run open header pipes, I need the exact opposite. What would you guys recommend to get engines as quiet as possible? Germans are seriously not fans of noise, or karts for the fact. Could...