Search results

1. C

early 70's mini bike need some help and advice

They finally posted and thanks for the info that's very helpful since those pictures were taken I did do all the maintenance on the mini bike and fixed the seat do y'all know about how much it would be worth?
  2. C

Ok so after many attempts I still can't get pictures to load to the thread however I did get them to upload to my profile I don't know if y'all can see them or not so just let me know if that works and and info you can give me on the mini bike
  3. C

I will try that thanks I was able to get the pictures on my profile so I think y'all can look at those but I will try to post them when I get home this afternoon
  4. IMG_37282

IMG_37282

5. IMG_37272

IMG_37272

6. IMG_37243

IMG_37243

7. IMG_37223

IMG_37223

8. IMG_37182

IMG_37182

9. C

Sorry it wouldn't let me finish my post and I am also having trouble uploading pictures
  10. C

Hey everyone this is my first time posting on here about a year ago I bought this mini bike from a guy on Craigslist. I went to go look at it for the motor to put on a go kart project I have however I started to like the mini bike when I saw it and it had a cool story so i decided not to take...