Search results

1. Old Lady

New Predator 212cc Engine Rewind Starter Posistion

I would love to adjust the pull cord rewind starter so the cord pulls from the back side of the engine. Does anyone know if that is possible? Are the holes on the case symmetrical? If I rotate it counterclockwise 45 degrees will it affect the function? As it is, the cord comes out on the front...
  2. Old Lady

New rides entry: 1970 Sportsman SMT 500 Mini Trail

Old Lady 1970 Sportsman SMT 500 Mini Trail My first build/overhaul. I stripped the frame, repainted it, made a new seat, new cables, wheels, tires, brakes, clutch, exhaust, carburetor, head gasket, ground the eye brows, port and polished the intake and exhaust and lapped the valves to...
  3. Old Lady

New rides entry: 2015 Coleman CT2ooU

Old Lady 2015 Coleman CT2ooU My husband bought this for me for my 50th Birthday! I was always jealous of my brothers minibikes growing up in the 70's. Now I have one - or two of my own! We ride this on pur mountain property. I made a Dump Truck out of a recycle bin to tote things around...
  4. Old Lady

Help! I think its a Tote Gote, but I'm a Newb.

I found this "beauty" on Craigslist for $100. I think it's a Tote Gote but I can't find anything exactly like it online to verify. I live in Colorado so a bike out of Utah makes sense. This is my first overhaul and I'm learning a ton! I know it has had some modifications. The plate across...