Search results

1. S

WANTED - Taco 100 Rear Sprocket Assy

I am trying to finish up a Taco 100 resto project my daughter and I are nearly finished with. Does anyone have a spare Taco 100 rear sprocket / brake assy for sale? I have the 6 inch tri-star rim and carlisle tire. If you do, pls email me at PPL@DSLextreme.com. Thanks, Steve:thumbsup:
  2. S

WANTED - Taco 100 Rear Wheel Sprocket & Brake Assembly

Fellow Minibikers: I am looking for a complete sprocket and brake assembly for my Taco 100 minibike project. I have the original 6" Taco tri-star rear rim but I need the original Taco rear sprocket or brake assy. Can anyone help me out with this at a reasonable price? I'd like to get it...
  3. S

WANTED - Taco 100 Rear Wheel Sprocket & Brake Assembly

Fellow Minibikers: I am looking for a complete sprocket and brake assembly for my Taco 100 minibike project. I have the original 6" Taco tri-star rear rim but I need the original Taco rear sprocket or brake assy. Can anyone help me out with this at a reasonable price? I'd like to get it...
  4. S

WANTED : Minibike Swapmeet So.Cal.

Looks like great fun for the family too! We need to get everyone out there to participate in this great summer event! All $10 sellers fees will go directly to the minibike show winners. The "WAY BEFORE DECEMBER MINIBIKE SWAP MEET AND SHOW" is gonna happen in June at our shop parking...
  5. S

Hi, I'll take the Bonanza rear sprocket for $30.00 if you still have it. Send me a Paypal...

Hi, I'll take the Bonanza rear sprocket for $30.00 if you still have it. Send me a Paypal invoice to ssvastits@DSLextreme.com. I will pay you today so you can ship it out tomorrow. Thanks, Steve
  6. S

Comment by 'ssvastits' in media 'Taco_99_9A081_04'

Has seen better days... Are you looking to sell it? Steve PPL@DSLextreme.com