Search results

1. griffin

Tire/Wheel size upgrade?

I'm ended up getting the Azusa frame so I'm trying to figure the biggest tire for that instead now. Lol But that was real helpful, I appreciate the graph!
  2. griffin

First complete start to finish Mini Bike Build..

Bump Sent from my iPad using OldMiniBikes
  3. griffin

Tire/Wheel size upgrade?

Please advise Sent from my iPad using OldMiniBikes
  4. griffin

Fuel tank

Nice work man I'm glad Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  5. griffin

Tire/Wheel size upgrade?

How do I size the tires for the wheel? I hate being so lost. Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  6. griffin

First complete start to finish Mini Bike Build..

The title says it.. I've modded a the smaller Coleman, but I have the 212 Pred in the garage and I'm slowly acquiring performance parts and trying to do it all at once. I live out in the country so I'm not really going for an alley bike but something fast, obviously haha, but handles well on...
  7. griffin

Fuel tank

It was an just an opinion, educate me sure. But I don't feel like the severity of a single comment deserves this. I've apologized let's move on Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  8. griffin

Fuel tank

Wow I think this got way out of hand. For one, initially I think I assumed these were finds that users put up for the benefit of others. Secondly, I want to make overtly clear how my comment was aimed at the price point not from a perspective that a known user had hand crafted it. I'm not...
  9. griffin

Fuel tank

Thanks Dale Carnegie. I'm saying they already sell for 50-75, why spend so much more+shipping. Wasn't a crack at quality. Don't take ambiguous internet observations as personal attacks. I think some of the parts being sold are overkill on the consumer considering we are hobbyists. Sent...
  10. griffin

Tire/Wheel size upgrade?

Has anyone upgrade the tires to the 100u Coleman (not 200)? Just trying to gauge if I want to go up
  11. griffin

Fuel tank

Not worth the money, 900 views maybe. Sent from my iPad using OldMiniBikes
  12. griffin

Azusa Frame (3548) Question

Ohh see that's what I was wondering. So it's not the same. I know Coleman sells a frame and I've seen one other 200u frame new for about $120 ish. Do you know of a better deal?
  13. griffin

Azusa Frame (3548) Question

Is this an identical or close identical to with the Coleman 200U remake? I figure one if the experienced guys would know.
  14. griffin

Coleman ct100u carb-jet issues

So just to bump/confirm, there's no thoughts of fixing? I have an idea to pull the jets again, and I know how this sounds, but faux-weld like a thick metal coat hanger carefully into the jets and use a smaller drill bit to re drill a functioning size til my Pred 212 gets here.
  15. griffin

I'm swapping it for a Pred 212 and relocating the gas tank but I'd like to ride it until it gets here. Yeah mine went about 35 after it was all said and done.
  16. griffin

Amongst mods I've done, I've cutting the muffle offer the exhaust, bypassing throttle linkage w/ a direct link, and cut the throttle spring just a hair. Oh and of course pulled the governor screw out. It was running great w minor DIY rigging. . But we all wanna go fast... ha♂️ Well, people, I...