Search results

1. U

Bonanza 1310-TCS Jackshaft Details Requested.

Slywilliez, I will when I can. I'm not too handy on computers (actually, I f'in hate 'em), and I'm even worse with filmless cameras. If and when my kid can help me, I will surely put up some pictures of it. I'll put some pressure on him. Right now it's in pieces on my shop floor.
  2. U

Bonanza 1310-TCS Jackshaft Details Requested.

When I got this, the jackshaft was gone and some doofus had replaced the motor and ran the chain from the motor sprocket back to the rear sprocket. I'm looking at the 5/8" #35 Jackshaft Kit, shown here: https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/jackshaft-kit-for-35-chain.html Anybody here know the OD of...
  3. U

New guy in Wis. with a "new" Bonanza.

Looks like I may have been wrong about the model #. I think it's a 1310 TCS, after looking at the brochures in the Old Mini Bikes Photo Gallery. It's got the rear sprocket on the left side. Great site here.
  4. U

Thanks Doug. I was aware of that going into it. :smile: I'm sorry to admit that this isn't the first time I've resurrected an old (maybe obsolete?) machine. Madness, like misery, loves company.
  5. U

Hi All, I picked up a minibike recently on C/L, and got looking at it to try and find out what it is and how it should be. Turns out, it's a Bonanza BC1300 mid peg, if I read things right. When I can figure out how, I'll get some photos up. It's a green color with chrome spoke wheels &...