Search results

1. J

Best foam for seat?

Made the plywood base, got the t nuts installed, ordered and received the seat cover and just need some good foam. Does anyone know the best type of foam to use for mini bike seats? Thanks everyone! The rebuild is almost done! Can't wait to get the seat done and I'll post up some photos, I'd...
  2. J

Need torsion springs for footpegs on DB30.....

Does anyone know where to get the springs for a doodlebug for the footpegs? Very hard to find. Custom spring shop wanted like 50.00 per spring?! I used a chain tensioner for the left side and it worked perfect, however because you can't get them in right and left hand turns it won't work for the...
  3. J

New rides entry: 1995 Baja DB30 Racer

Jtb422 1995 Baja DB30 Racer Bought off letgo. Paid $35.00 and got as a restore project for my kids. Stripped down to nothing. Cleaned all the parts and frame, custom paint scheme, all new parts. New harbor freight 6.5 hemi engine. Jet kit from hot rod mini bike site. Pipe w/ silencer and...
  4. J

Help please!

So I bought a used Baja do racer for 35.00. Tore it down and started cleaning it up and rebuilt it. Got a hydraulic rear brake but it doesn't fit well. It has a silver screw on the disc side of the mounting bracket that extends past the pads and hits the disc. Has anyone else had this issue? If...
  5. J

Hello everyone - new to site...

This is a great site! I'm currently restoring a Baja db30. Live in Sarasota Florida