Search results

1. B

New rides entry: 1970 George Barris Lil Indian

Bouchnyhc 1970 George Barris Lil Indian Bought it off Craigslist as a "Vintage Mini Bike". Unknown brand. Unknown year. Just thought it was really cool looking and I liked the styling and the lines! I knew I was going to restore it, whatever it was!!! AND THEN I FOUND OUT WHAT I...
  2. B

New rides entry: 1975 Bird Bird

Bouchnyhc 1975 Bird Bird Was found in the basement of a summer house purchased by a friend! He had no use for it so I bought it, got it running again and LOVE it!!!
  3. B

New rides entry: 1977 Yamaha GT80

Bouchnyhc 1977 Yamaha GT80 It's a 1977 Yamaha GT80 with 363 original miles on it! I have wanted it ever since I watched my neighbor Paul ride it when he got it back in late 1976. I FINALLY OWN IT AND I LOVE IT!!!
  4. Orange Mini Bike?

Orange Mini Bike?

Bought this cheap. I know the seat is not original. And the rear fender looks home made. I can't find anything that even looks close to this thing anywhere! Any ideas? It's short and long!
  5. Orange Mini Bike?

Orange Mini Bike?

Bought this cheap. I know the seat is not original. And the rear fender looks home made. I can't find anything that even looks close to this thing anywhere! Any ideas? It's short and long!
  6. Orange Mini Bike?

Orange Mini Bike?