Search results

1. H

Rare Vintage track driven mini bike of unknown origin

Here is a one of a kind to add to that mini-bike enthusiast’s collection. Vintage mini-bike – labeled Trail Kat This is a model of unknown origin. Upon extensive research, I have not been able to locate another one like this. The closest would be a manufacturer from the state of Washington...
  2. H

can't find another like it... what is it?

I have finally taken this down to bare metal and cleaned it up and reassembled. now looking for some more information on what it is. i have posted a couple videos on youtube for someone that knows more about it than myself. I am looking to sell this machine, but would like some more details...
  3. H

Tracked Mini

that drum with cogs is what has me wondering how this is a homemade bike. seems more like a modified unit maybe as a prototype. there has definitely been some modifications done to it like a handlebar mounted kill switch, which i removed, and some 1/2' rod welded on the frame as running boards...
  4. H

Tracked Mini

thank you for the interest in helping me. i have already disassembled the project to clean it up and put back together. repainting is still up for discussion as i am thinking of just leaving it as is. here are a couple pictures of before the breakdown. if you need more, let me know. thank you...
  5. H

Need some help identifying my new project

The closest thing I can find is a Cycl-trac, but it only has 2 tires in the rear and not the lugged drum on top. I have the 6hp briggs running. I think it's a 67'. Do I keep it original or repaint/restore?
  6. H

Need some help identifying my new project

A friend picked this machine up at an auction in Washington. I can't find anything like it in all my searching. Has anyone seen one like this before? If so, I'd like to hear from you. Thanks